Rising Star

I knew Leo was gonna date Melissa. That's when it happend. I went to school and saw Melissa out of nowhere KISSING Leo!!!
I knew it was bye bye Leo. He moved into her house for some days. Rumour has it, they aren't virgins anymore!! I was so angry, I wish I was more like her!! Pretty Blond hair and blue eyes. Instead I have black hair and brown eyes, so I decided to wear contact lenses and make up. I don't usually wear make up just a tiny bit, but this time I put a lot.

Next morning I went to school seeing them holding hands, everyone in my class was kissing! Including my BFF! I couldn't believe I was the only single Pringle! I guess I was. I walked down the hall and Leo came up to me and said:" Hey Julie, you know I'm dating Melissa, Right?" „ Yes..." I answered „ Well my dad said I can break up with her!" he said. „ Wait do we can be together?" I asked „ Umm... not exactly... I have to date Linsey."
He said. Linsey was the most famous girl in school!!! Even more famous than Melissa. Linsey was an actress. I knew right away what I had to do. I googled any movies I could play in and I got an audition!!!

A couple days later I went to audition. „ Do what's your name?" a judge asked. „ Julie, I'd like to play the part of Elle." I said. „ Ok for that you have to sing." another Judge said. I sang and I always though I sing really trash. But they loved it!!! And I got the part!!! Little did I know that I had to kiss a guy in the movie, wich wasn't a problem, but it was Leo playing the guy!!!!!!

We played in the movie and there was the part where we had to kiss. We kissed, but then we stopped cause Linsey came too!!! „ Leo, I see you and Julie are made for each other, just like me and Justin are made for each other. I'm breaking up with you for both our sakes." She said. " Thank you." Leo answers. Some time later I got famous. And.... I was pregnant. I graduated college and got a job so it wasn't too soon. We have gotten married and had a baby girl. She grew up to be a really cute toddler. But something was wrong. When ever she would get mad, she would stare at us and things around her started to move, and float. I was scared. But then, one day she didn't want to go to school, but we still brought her. I went back home and thought il pick her up when school is done, but she was in the house!!!! Eating pancakes. How?????? We went back to school. A girl was looking at her a laughing about her. Leah, my daughter stares at that girl and raised a tree and threw it at her. The girl was dead....

To be Continued...