Vampire

This is set in the Lightswap au, an au in which the sides swap their side. (Light Sides because Dark Sides and Dark Sides are Light Sides.) _Falsehood owns Kaylan and Roe, so please please PLEASE check them out! Thank you!

Imogen softly let out a breath as she stumbled through the door of the living room, her breath seeming to be slightly quicker than normal. She had been out with her best friend Kaylan in Imagination and they... they'd been attacked by... something... she wasn't quite sure WHAT, but it seemed slightly... human... maybe her Dss Logan would know... her brown eyes flickered around the living room, forcing herself to go over to the stairs with a weak whimper, pulling herself up them with the hand rail. Her friend hadn't followed her, Kaylan's twin and Dad helping Thomas at the moment. She had to go see her terrifying Dad on her own...

The love side finally made it to the room, weakly knocking as she bit her lip. Hearing the deep, 'Come in,' from inside showed that  her Dad was in here for once. She slowly opened the door, stepping inside before closing the door behind her. Her Dad softly span on his chair, raising an eyebrow at her seemingly weaker appearance. "What happened this time." He said with a soft sigh, shaking his head in disappointment. "You know that I am not one for giving comfort. That would be Patton that you are looking for if you want comfort."

"It's... it's not that..." Imogen murmurs, slowly walking to Dad's bed before sitting down, sighing as she closed her eyes. "Me and Kaylan were attacked by... something human like but... not... I don't think these wounds are normal... could you... check them out for me..?" She asked slowly, her father sighing in annoyance before standing and walking over.

Upon examining the marks, Logan fell quiet. These weren't normal bites... not at all... they seem like they had came straight from a fantasy book. He gazed towards his daughters neck, tensing up at what he saw. Bite marks. Those were bite marks. Because of the positioning of them, he could clearly see that these were vampire bite marks. No had any actual research about vampires... and his daughter being one would help him greatly. Plus, Kaylan would most likely also be a vampire. This would be fun... "Vampire marks... I'll have to... examine... you and Kaylan just to make sure that not much changes with your personality, alright? You can leave."

Imogen nods with a sigh, standing up with a weak smile. "Thank you, Dad.." She muttered, leaving quietly

Logsn chuckled faintly, shaking his head as he sat down. So naive... didn't his daughter know that he would experiment with what powers that she would gain from this? Apparently not... now this WOULD be fun...