Chapter Thirteen

She's not exactly sure what she was expecting, but this certainly wasn't what she had in mind. Maybe she was expecting some 50 Shades red room of pain in the basement, but it's actually the exact opposite. Regina and Graham always keep the basement locked, unless it's for special occasions, and they haven't been playing since Emma entered their lives, so this is the first time Emma is actually coming downstairs. And it's just a regular basement, with a really nice bar set up in the corner with some black leather stools. There's a television that's the size of a movie theater screen mounted on the wall with an enormous couch in front of it, and it's all very...vanilla.

As she steps further down, she spots some people having a few drinks at the bar and flirting, there's a few people on the couch, getting pretty hot and heavy, but nothing too inappropriate and then she notices a hallway to the right. There's a door immediately to the left which is open, and she can clearly see it's just a bathroom. However, that hallway continues further down and seems to be holding her interest until...

"Well, you're a face I haven't seen down here before," purrs from over her right shoulder, startling her, because it almost sounds like Regina, almost. But this voice is softer, more airy, whereas Regina is huskier, more of a bite, and edge curling seductively around each word she speaks.

So, Emma knows better.

As she is about to spin around, the woman effortlessly glides in front of her, smiling from ear to ear, and it's Trina Decker. Emma's first thought, is she does resemble Regina and it's rather uncanny, but she's had Regina in many ways, in many different lights and she knows that woman inside and out. Trina's smile is much broader, and even though Emma has seen Regina smiling from ear to ear when it's just them curled up together in bed, this woman seems to be offering the gesture more freely than Regina ever would.

She locks eyes with the woman, and maybe they match Regina's rich chestnuts irises, but Trina's appear softer, with a hint of playfulness while Regina's are more firm and with a twinkle of mischief and that's one of Emma's favorite qualities about Regina. She walks into a room and everyone takes notice and not only do they take notice, but they bow down and allow her to lead without another thought. It's incredibly intimidating and even more sexy.

"This most certainly is your first time, huh?" Trina seductively whispers and for a moment Emma is trapped inside those shimmering eyes and she swears this woman just immobilized her by her warm breath alone.

"Umm..."

"If you want, I could give you something to take the edge off?" She sweetly proposes, her hand coming up between them to feel the weight of Emma's hair that is starting to curl from air-drying.

"I, oh-um-I don't..." she stammers like a complete fool, so unsure where she should be in this basement and who she is allowed to play with, but lucky there's a warm presence behind her, interrupting her incoherent babbling.

"This one is off limits, Trina," Regina threatens subtly in a deep tone that rattles the bones in Emma's quivering body from the nervousness pumping through her blood.

Trina pouts out her bottom lip, her fingers twirling in her blonde locks, drawing her in even closer. "I'm sure we could share," she suggests, provoking a shiver to run through Emma's entire body at the idea of the two of them wrapped around her.

"Don't pout, it's not an endearing quality," Regina scolds and that's when Emma remembers that Regina used to say that to her all the time, except now she smiles softly and kisses her deeply every time she frowns. "Not tonight, Trina," Regina assertively declines, slipping her slender fingers in between Emma's and tugging her back into the comfort of her body.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Emma," Trina purrs, causing Regina's eyes to roll while Emma blinks rapidly in confusion.

"How does she know my name?" Emma whispers in Regina's ear as the woman drags her toward that unknown hallway.