It's spicy!~ Tom Hiddleston

This is to all my Indian readers out there. Hope y'all enjoy 💕💞

      Tom and I have been living together for five months. Life with him is amazing and I couldn't ask for more. I wanted him to taste one of my favorite Indian street food called 'pani puri'. So one day, I picked up two plates of it so Tom could taste it and I could eat the rest of it. I made my way into our house to find him in the reading room with a book. Typical Tom, but then again, I love reading too, so I'm not gonna say anything.

  "Hey babe, I got something for you", I said.
  "Hello darling", he set his book down and looked up at me. "What did you get?"
  "Well, you so know my love for Indian street food", I said as we made our way to the kitchen. "I got us this dish called 'pani puri'.
  "What's that?", He asked confused as I pulled out two bowls and a plate to separate the contents.
  "Okay, this is what you call puri", I picked up a puri and cracked a hole in the center. "You're supposed to crack a hole in it, then fill it with spiced mashed potato and then dip it in the pani, which is flavored water of some spicy sort and then put the whole thing in your mouth", I said and proceeded to do the exact thing. Tom just looked at me with horror.

  "Rifqa, love. You just put the whole thing in your mouth, how are you not choking?"
  "Years of practice", I winked at him as I prepared a pani puri for him. "Okay, now you're gonna taste one."
"So.....I put the whole thing in my mouth?", He raised his eyebrows at me.
"Oh my God, yes Tom", I giggled as I handed him his pani puri in a small bowl.
"Okay then, here goes nothing", he said as he lifted the pani puri to his mouth and put the whole thing in with a little difficulty.

After three seconds or so, his eyes widened and he started coughing violently.
"Oh my God, Rifqa, it's spicy, it's very very spicy", he said between coughs while I giggled.
"Well, that's Indian food, love", I said as I gave him a spoon full of sugar.
"Gimme that", he took the spoon and shoved it in his mouth. "Well, that was damn spicy but I'll have to admit that it actually did taste good. Also who's gonna finish the rest? There's so much."
"Oh honey, what am I here for?", I laughed as I made my way to sit on his lap.
"Hmm...come here", Tom said as he pulled me closer and kissed me with burning passion.
"Oh Tom", I moaned into his ear and pulled on his hair while his hands found their way under my top.
"You know what Rifqa?", he groaned. "Screw it. Your spicy street food can wait. Right now, you're a spicy snack to me and I want to eat you darling", he growled as we made our way to our bedroom.

__________________________

Oof, I found it so difficult to write this one.

So this is what 'pani puri' looks like guys. You fill the spiced mashed potato in the hole, then dip it in the water and eat it. The water's flavored.

Phew! Another one done! Hope y'all liked it

Also smut coming up next🤡🤡🤡👀👀👀👀

Peace out and eat loads of Pani Puri guys...... actually no don't. You'll probably run to the washroom like 12 times a day.

Anyway, I'll be updating the smut in the evening so bye y'all.
XOXO
Raina💞💕