Part 5: the passion and crime

YIOOOOOOOO WHATS UP MY DUUUDES IM BACK IM USIN A PHONE SO IM NOT GONNA last I suppose I'm doin an all nighter for you wattpad anime lovers AGAIN A F*CKIN REMIDER I don't own bnha and the characters and no one ever said I own bnha cuz if if you do imma gonna diss you.,you C-- and now with the story

[ That Night ]

                              Three days went on as uraraka was planning all night to get midoriya back (poor girl pfft haha my keyboard said poot hahaha) "I want my little deku back" uraraka mumbled quietly "can't let that friend have him he's mine!" She played her hair as she continued on mumbling "should I kill her? No I'll just kidnap deku and make him realize I'm the one whom he should be but first I'mma just sleep tonight and do it tomorrow night hehehehehe" she chuckled a bit and went to sleep.

[ Next Morning ]

Deku woke up feeling fresh as all took a shower and headed to the main cottage all had breakfast and washed their plates and set aside to dry in the racks while all was called into the main cottage by aizawa he said "there is an announcement class that after a week all of you shall be training hard to improve your abilities and quirks and we'll be joined with a person that came to see all of you to observe and teach you how to improve your quirks and abilities that's all" as he left the main cottage all groaned then Iida said "to be honest its kinda fair were slacking this whole week at least all of us will be observed and taught to improve ourselves!!" Then midori said "Iida's got a point we should be training hard and improving ourselves and our quirks and abilities" as others we're nodding a bit then todoroki jumped in the convo "I agree with midoriya if we're going to be pro heroes then we should train hard" then all agreed and all went back to their places as for momo and midori they went on a little walk as for toru and jirou they were spying on them toru was filming them as for jirou she was screaming inside of happiness for the two cute happy little couple as for momo and deku they were walking around talking as usual making jokes and etc. Then momo asked "u-uhm would you c-come with me a bit?" Midori replied "sure" momo took his hand and went off the trail quikly as they stopped.     "Okay just stay there k-kay?" Izuku nodded then momo went behind a tree and took a little piss and went back to see izuku gone she gasped and shouted "midoriya!??!where are you this is not funny!" She looked and looked and went back to the trail to see some foot marks and followed it the two spies was so distracted then went home giggling as for momo she was still on the trail looking for midori.

[ Completely random place in the woods ]

Midoriya opened his eyes as the bag was took off his head to see was his demise "u-uraraka!?!" He blurted out "w-what is this!?!? Let me go!!" Uraraka caressed his cheek as he looked at him with confused eyes and emotions "hehehe you're now mine my deku-kun"

What shall deku do now that his ex-girlfriend has kidnapped him and when will momo reach the end of the trail will she find deku? Or maybe something else stay tuned for more I dearly say

WOOOOOOO BESSY ITS BEEN A FRINKIN YEAR AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT....I'm a disappointment to you I should've made it longer cuz I've been out for like what? 10 months I do apoligize sincerely its The devils hour and I'm sleepy thank for reading and GOODNIGHT MY PEEEEEPERS WOOO9OOOO holy shit something moved under my feet call the police when I don't update soon nah just kidding about the police but seriously tho something is moving under my feet and I'm laying down AAAAAAAAAA