🌸Chapter 1 🌸

It was a rainy day and everyone was probably home at that Kind of weather, but moonbyul had work and she coudn't miss it because she needed money for living.

She lazily put her Jacket on ,she sighed and left her apartment .

She was wearing a black jacket, her orange hair tied in a messy bun. When she arrived at the Cafe it was nearly 4 and of course  It was a relief that she wasn't late again.

-I hate this place - she thought as she entered.

There were about 6 people sitting and Just drinking their cups of cofee , not much work to be done. Moonbyul wasn't a shy person, but It was always hard for her to communicate with people. Everytime she spoke It felt like she's saying none-sence, it was awkward.

She was Just staring at the wall when another client entered. It was a girl, she was all wet, and drops of water falling from her soaked in rain Jacket. She was shorter than byuli , she had long blond hair . The girl slowly came closer all shaking from the cold.

-Um, hey- the girl said Shyly

-Woah... Pretty.. -byul though and the girl infront of her continued.

-Could I ask you where I could dry my clothes?- byuli nodded and took her clothes to another room where they could dry, when she came back the girl was still standing there.Still shaking.

-I can't leave her freezing, I could give her my little blanket - she mumbled as she walked quickly back to bring the blanket and quickly came back, and on her way back thinking of the way giving it to the girl without being weird.

It was a little, fluffy blue colored blanket, she always kept it with her, why? She doesn't know, there was something about it special, she just loved it.

When she was in front of the girl she held up the blanket awkwardly and said

-Um.. You're freezing. Take this to cover yourself. - Well, that did sound weird after all.

The girl accepted it with a wide smile that made byuli scream inside. Moonbyul always appreciated girls, it wasn't about the looks , She just loved telling other girls that they are amazing and beautiful , and their reactions were priceless. As moonbyul grew, it became harder telling girls that they're pretty, or just communicating in common, became harder.

The shorter girl ordered black tea with no sugar, and while moonbyul was making it, the shorter girl looked at her amused. When Moonbyul came closer with the tea , the girl received a message. It was from nayeong , from her girlfriend,

-Idk maybe we should take a break-

Her eyes were full of tears as she closed her phone, and soon she found her self crying. It was a toxic kind of relationship, sometimes she wondered why are they still even together, they always had stupid fights, and solar ended up being hurt and she would cry all night. Still, she really loved her girlfriend and couldn't imagine her life without her.

After that message, her heart just broke into million pieces. Moonbyul was still there. she was staring at the pretty girl cry and had no idea how to react

-Here's your tea- she said, putting the cup on the table, the girl said nothing and continued crying. Byul coudn't leave her alone.

-Are you okay?-

Agh byul really.. she's crying of course she is not.

The girl didn't reply

-Can i sit next to you? - She tried again and the girl nodded, and byul sat next to her.