Prolong

My first memory in my life was of white snow. I say my new life because I remember my previous life. In my earlier life, I was a witch, and I went to Hogwarts. I was in house Gryffindor, and my name was Crystal Mcfield, but I do not know the name of this life. I do not remember my death, and I think it was because of the one that shall not be named. I do remember the spells that Hogwarts has taught me. But enough of that, when I looked at my little hands, it looks like I had a body of around five years old. When I look to my left, I saw a little girl at five years old, like me. In front of us, there was a man with blood-red eyes, he looked old, and had a way to many wrinkles.

"Are you two little girls lost?" he asked, but I did not trust him one bit.

"If you two are, let me have a little of your blood," he said again, I did not have time to think, I just did. I put myself in front of the girl to the left of me. I have done worse in my old life. Before he could even touch us, a boy, with brown hair and wine-red eyes, killed him, and he turned to dust.

"What a disgrace to all vampires." The boy said, as his eyes turned from wine red to blood red. He extended his blood-stained hand to us to grab. I with the way his eyes turned blood red like the man, was a little hesitant. 

"Are you two, alright?" The boy said, still looking at us. The other girl that was still behind me pushed forward to grab the blood-stained hand. When she finally caught the side, she turned towards me and extended her hand out towards me. I did not know what to do, and I did not know. The girl was still looking at me, so I did what she did and grabbed the extended hand.

The boy leads us to a house, and from what I could see inside, there was a man that looked like a woman. He opened the door for us and said,

"Kaname what are you doing here?"