Chapter 1

From what I could remember from the last few hours, I woke up outside in the snow, almost got attack, got recused, and found out the boy's name was Kaname Kuran. The man/woman's name that I found out later was a man, was Kaien Cross, and that he was going to take us in. Oh, I almost forgot the other girl's name was Yuki, and apparently, Yuki was my identical twin, and my name was Yua. Yua means binding love and affection. We still did not remember anything, not even our last name. Oh well, since Kaien would be adopting us, our last name would be Cross in a while, Yuki was sitting next to me, poking the putting that they had given to her.

"Oh Kaname, look at that it seems Yuki doesn't remember what even putting is," Kaien says, looking directly at Yuki.

"And that Yua does not either" replays Kaname and then they both turned to look at me. I was getting a little embarrassed by them looking at me. And then Kaname took the spoon and looked at Yuki.

"Yuki, here say ah," Kaname says and opens his mouth to show Yuki how to. Looking at his mouth, I saw two not so humankind canine. Yuki raised her hand to touch them, and with the curiously in, I did the same. As sone as we feel the teeth, we took our hands away, scared. The putting dropped to the floor. After that fact, Kaname got up, started to leave, and said to Kaien,

"Maybe it would be best if I did not visit them for a while," then finished getting and left.

The next time we got to see Kaname was two weeks after that. Yuki and I had not been talking at all, and at that time, Yuki was trying to get herself dressed. Kaname came in looking like he was distressed, but when he saw Yuki and he started laughing. Then he got up and said to Kaien,

"Next time call me when there is a real emergency" and got up to leave again, but before he could, Yuki got up and grabbed his arm. Yuki started to speak for the first time ever,

"Ka-Ka-Kaname", we just stared at her for a while, and after this day we started seeing him more often than not.

It's been a few years since then, and I starting to realise that I should start looking for a new wand. A witch can not be a witch without a wand to be able to do spells and I can not be a witch without a wand. The night I came that realisation, a boy came to live with us. When he saw us his eyes widen a little bit for a second. I did not see the reason for that reaction, we two are just indentical twins. But apperantly a vampire attacked his family and he was the only surviver.

"Yuki, Yua, could you help Zero here clean up? Also his wanna live with for a little while, I got to go talk to the police now." Kaien said.

"Of course." Yuki and I said at the same time. The boy, Zero, winced at that, I wonder why.

Zero's POV

Yuki and Yua look exactly alike, like me and my twin. When I first saw them I just could not believe it, but I only have one question, which is which??

"Um, Hi I am Yua," Yua started, "and I am Yuki," continued Yuki, "it's nice to meet you Zero." They both finish together and start to drag me towards the bathroom. At least I know which is which. Yua had this mysterious aura about her and Yuki had this rainbows and sunshine aura. With Yua, I feel like I am being dragged in.

"Zero, can I remove your coat?" Yua asked. Behind her there was Yuki,  and since she did not get a reponce from me, but she removed it anyway. I did not want anyone to touching me right now but I feel that I can trust her.