[1]

Renjun opens his eyes giving up trying to sleep, he know he wont be able to as he's starting at a new school and is nervous about it to say the least, he wants to keep his "problem" under wraps so people wont find out. He wants to get a group of friends that he likes and understands him and the others.

"Dont mess up today and behave im begging you." He tells himself though he knows something would probably happen like it does every time he's tried before.

He slides out of bed and heads to pick out a outfit he could wear, he decides on a white t-shirt with a dark blue jacket on top with lighter blue jeans, mustard socks and black laced shoes.

He lives alone his mother had died and his father was in prison for reasons he wouldn't like to admit, most people respected his privacy and didn't ask questions but he did get the weird looks and opinions every now and again but he had gotten use to it.

When he snaps back into reality he was at the front of his new school that he would reside in for the next couple years. He looks at his schedule that he had printed out beforehand and started to try and find someone who would give him incite on where he was going. He saw a boy who was taking books out of his locker he looked friendly enough to ask.

"Hey could you possibly look at my schedule to show me where im supposed to be going?" He asked the boy in the most confidence voice he could muster up. Which ended up sounding sheepish.

"Sure thing, the names Jungwoo." He said with the purest smile that could make anyone feel warm inside.

"....R-Renjun, my names Renjun." Great going Renjun you stuttered.

He chuckled at the distressed younger male.

"Well it looks like you have Maths on the third floor ill take you there." On the way there they talked about nothing in particular, he seemed like a nice person.

"Well this is your stop ill be going now." With that he waved and started to walk away.

He takes a deep breath, exhales, opens the door and peaks in to see all the students looking sullen listening to the dragging on lecture. He opens the door the rest of the way open and the teacher stops her lecture and smiles.

"Hello, you must be the transfer student I've been told about you come in, introduce yourself to the class." She said in a warm, calming way.

"Hello, my name is Huang Renjun and im from China." He bowed and smiled to try and seem more inviting and friendly.

"Well Renjun you can sit at the back next to Jaehyun, Jaehyun raise your hand." He walks over to the student at the back with their hand up and sits next to him.

"Hi my names Jaehyun obviously, one of my friends are from China too you should meet him." He explained whilst tapping his foot against the floor.

                                                                                      ..........

The bell rings indicating the end of the lesson and Jaehyun takes this time to speak up.

"Want to sit with each other for lunch the friend i was talking about will sit with us plus others."

He nods his head in agreement. Hopefully they are nice, please dont mess this up.

"Hm did you say anything?" He shakes his head.

"Lets go to then i'm starving." They walk over to a table with nine other people on, one looking awfully familiar then it clicks in his mind.

"Renjun! Nice to see you again!" The baby faced boy said excitedly

"Jungwoo!" He smiles

"Do you guys know each other?" Jaehyun said furrowing his eyebrows

"I took him to his class." Jungwoo explained.

"Guys introduce yourselves to him, as you know i'm Jaehyun and thats Jungwoo. Thats Johnny, Winwin, Taeyong, Doyoung, Yuta and Taeil." He says pointing at each one saying their specific names.

"Guys this is Renjun the new transfer student from China." They wave.

They are all siting down eating and talking, they seem like good people and he hopes he can keep them. He suddenly feels a tingling sensation from his nape down to the small of his back knowing what thats means he excuses himself in a rush and speed walks over to the bathroom. To his luck there wasn't anyone there. He holds his head and stumbles over his feet, holding onto the sink ears ringing and world spinning. After what feels like eternity his body relaxes and becomes less stiff. He stretches his arms out and cracks his back.

"Mmm its been awhile." He walks out of the bathroom with a different aura almost younger.

He catches eye of a boy waving at him and starts to head over.

"Renjun are you alright? You seemed to be in a rush everything okay?" Jaehyun said worried.

"You must be Renjun's friends nice to meet you i'm Chenle." He said bouncing on the balls of his feet with a wide smile.