˚。You Lovers ˚。

。・゜・・゜・。。・゜・・゜・。

We stood there in silence, face to face, I could feel his warm breath on my skin.
'Eeehhmmm...so..eh.. you want to go see a movie or something' I started awkwardly, with my shaky voice. He backed away, still staring into my eyes and said, 'nah.. I have a better idea' he said, he is sooo hot eighth now.
'Yeah? What?' I asked.
'Just go and put a swimsuit on' he said making me laugh for a second.
'Oh okay' I said before jogging away, up the stairs and to my room.

I changed into a yellow bikini and ran down the stairs. I looked around but couldn't find nick so I just thought he was probably changing or something so I walked outside to the pool.
And the moment I stepped outside I felt two warm arms wrapping around me, lifting me up and walking towards the water.

'No no no! NI-' That was my last words before my head was under the freezing water. My body started immediately to move fast up and then I finally made it and my lungs got the air they needed for me to be able to breathe again.
I opened my eyes and nick stood there with a grin on his face and his phone pointing directly at me.

'Ha Ha Ha' I faked laughed. 'It was funny' he laughed and I just rolled my eyes before allowing my body to float on my cold back. 'Are you coming or?' I asked with my eyes closed. I didn't get a answer so I opened my eyes just to realize he was already in the water, looking at me.
'Already here' he smiled which made me smile as well.

He swam slowly to me without breaking our eyes contact, I switched my position so I was no longer floating on my back. He came closer and closer until he finally made it and put his hands around my waist, which felt really good btw, he came even closer to me so I could feel his warm skin on mine and then he leaned in, me who was expecting him to kiss me just closed my eyes and waited but it never came.
I could feel his hands quickly getting off me making me open my eyes, seeing nick besides me but also Bryce and Addison who were standing there with their big smiles.

'We got food' Bryce said laughing before he and Addison started walking away, 'you lovers' Addison then yelled before he and Bryce ran inside.
I looked at nick who was blushing which was super cute on him.
'Come on, I'm hungry' I smiled before walking out from the pool and inside with a towel around me.

_______________

Hiiiii! Hope you like this one. You can also comment what you think is going to happen next!