Chapter 4 °Travis°

After dinner, Connor and I go back to our cabin to talk about our next prank.

"Alright, so how will we prank Drew?" Connor asks.

"Not sure. Hmm.." I sit on my bed.

"We could steal her makeup?" Connor suggests.

"Nah, we've done that before." I wave the idea off.

"Oh, yeah. Hmm.."

"Wait, what if we ruin all her clothes?" I suggest.

"That's a great idea!" He grins.

"Alright, we'll sneak into her cabin, tale her clothes, mess them up, then put them back." I order.

"Wait, what if she wakes up?" He asks.

"Good point.." I mumble. "Alright we'll need a distraction." I say.

"Okay, ideas?" He taps his finger.

"You can probably just throw firecrackers or something. They'll wake up and go see what's going on." I tell him.

"Alright, sounds good. Now we just have to wait until night." He says.

We set an alarm and wait for night time.

~~~

BEEP! BEEP! BE- I quickly shut the alarm off. I had earbuds in so only I could hear it. I lift my head up to the bunk above mine.

"Psst.. Connor!" I whisper yell. He rolls over and opens his eyes.

"Is it time?" He asks.

"Yea! Go somewhere behind the cabins and do your thing." I order him. He nods and we head outside.

He runs off towards the woods, and I hide beside the Aphrodite Cabin.

After a few seconds, I hear loud popping. Firecrackers.

We have a lot of those.

Almost immediately, the cabins flood out. They're all rushing towards the sound, even the Aphrodite Cabin. The only cabin who doesn't, of course, is Hypnos.

I quickly run inside the cabin. I find Drew's wardrobe very easily, since theres LED lights spelling out her name in golden and pink letters.

I rush over to her closet, and grab two arm and handfuls of clothes. Once I have all of them, I close it and run back to my cabin. Once inside, I put them all on my bed.

Right on timing, Connor comes back in.

"Did you get them?- You got them!" He grins walking over to me.

"Yep! Now let's do this!"

~~~

Finally, we finish!

We cut, ripped, and poured mud on them! The mud is dry now, so theres no way she can get it off. If she managed to, it would take her like a month to get it off all of them.

Now I quietly being all the clothes back and put them in her closet.

Now we wait for morning.

~~~

We wake up about 5 minutes before 8:00. That means everyone will wake up in 5 minutes.

"This is gonna be great!" I smirk. He does the same.

"So, we aren't pranking Katie anymore, right?" He asks.

"Yep! She's my friend now so she'll talk to me more!" I grin.

"I hope so."

"Oh! We should get a camera to record this!" I grin.
I
"Good idea!" He runs to his stuff. He finds a camera and pulls it out.

"Wait, where did you get that?" I ask.

"I've always had it. We just never used it." He shrugs.

"Oh, alright." I nod. "Well, they should wake up anytime now."

-

-

-

-

"STOLLS!!" A high-pitched screech rings out. Connor starts recording and we run outside.

An ANGRY Drew is standing outside wearing her PJ's. Her hair isn't brushed yet, but she has makeup on. Okay, who sleeps with makeup on?

We start giggling, and she glares.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" She screeches. "DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THOSE CLOTHES WERE?!" Her face is turning red.

All of the campers are crowding around now, muttering questions like:

What is going on?

What did they do?

What happened to her clothes?

"ILL SHOW YOU WHAT THEY DID!" She runs inside the cabin, and runs back out, carrying some of her clothes.

"THIS IS WHAT THEY DID!" She fumes, dropping the clothes.

...

...

...

"PFTT... BAHAHAHAHA!!" Someone laughs. Then I realize that someone is Katie.

She comes up to us and pats us on the back.

"Okay.. That.. Was.. Amazing!" She continues laughing.

I feel my face heat up.

"Pftt.. Yeah! That was nothing!" I say, grinning.

Drew marches over to us.

"Are you recording?! OH MY GODS! YOU'RE RECORDING!" She gets even angrier. She takes the camera, and-

Oh.

.....

....

She slams it on my head.

...

Ow.

....

Everyone gasps.

I stumble back and fall to the ground. I can feel something wet coming off of my head, and I assume it's blood. My vision is blurring, and the world is spinning.

"I-- Wh--" I try to speak, but I can't seem to get any words out. Katie and Connor run over to me, and kneel beside me.

I can hear their voices dully, almost like they're far away.

"Oh my gods! Are you okay?!" Connor asks.

"Of course not, you idio...!" Katie screeches back.

I can't hear them anymore, because a loud high-pitched ringing sound fills my head.

I am somehow still conscious. How am I awake? I feel like I should be unconscious on the ground right now.

Will and his other half-siblings rush over and do all their medical-checky stuff.

I see them talking, but I can't understand what they're saying.

Then everything goes black.