"Short" senerio on how you joined

DETERMINATION: Your whole life, you've been bullied for your eyes. They'd call you a demon. You wanted to escape from it all. Depression soon caught up, but you were determined. Determined to overcome it. But you failed. Your eyes were fading to gray, you were losing all your DETERMINATION. Then, as you were walking through the woods, you saw a knife. Your DETERMINATION came flooding back, but not in a positive way. You were determined to die. Then Slender came along. You thought he would attack, but, instead, he took you in.

PATIENCE: You were always a patient little child. You could wait. But it had been an hour, and your mom still hasn't picked you up. While you were playing with your knife, which looked like a toy, (But was actually real,) you didn't realize that someone was sneaking up behind you. Well, that's what he thought. As he was about to stab you, you swiftly turned around and slashed at his chest. You hit him, and he laughed. You were taken in as one of them, thank to Jeff. (Maybe he isn't THAT bad??)

BRAVERY: You shifted from one foot to the other. You couldn't keep still for that long. Unlike PATIENCE, you couldn't wait for that long. You punched the air, excited to get home. You just got a new punching bag ordered, and it was coming today. Your dad still hasn't come to pick you up. You figured he was picking up your punching bag, so you didn't mind that much. You didn't realize that some was sneaking up behind you, until you heard the cracking of bones. You turned around and punched the person in the gut. Toby just shrugged, he doesn't feel pain. You fought for a few more minutes, until you were both exhausted. Even today, you still joke about when you two first met.

INTEGRITY: You ran through the woods. You clutched your bloody katana tight. You had told your parents that you had accidentally knocked over your mothers vase. You always told the truth. But your parents had yelled at you for 30 minutes before you had enough. You went up to your room and sat in bed, wondering if you were good enough. Then you had an idea. A dark idea. You grabbed your katana from the top of your closet, and when your parents went to bed, you killed them. You weren't looking where you were going, and you ran into someone. Lulu smiled. You apologized repeatedly. Lulu 'looked' at your current state and giggled. When she asked about the katana, you were bound to tell the truth. She smiled sympathetically and took you in.

PERSEVERANCE: You scrambled on the ground looking for your notebook. But your vision was blurred, blood dripping into your eyes. (If you OC wears glasses, then they lost their glasses.) A bunch of girls had made you hit your head on the locker, and now you were bleeding. It was just a scratch, though. You finally found it, and flipped through your drawings. You sighed when you realized they were all there. "Those look pretty good." You jumped and looked behind you. There was a man standing there. Acting on instinct, you summoned an sledgehammer and swung it towards him. Like Toby and BRAVERY, you and Bloody still joke around about you almost killing him.

KINDNESS: You were a good child right?? You were innocent, right?? Well, you were. You hadn't touched them. As far as you remembered. You were possessed by Zalgo, and had almost killed a group of people. You were being hauled away in cuffs to a mental hospital. After a month passed, you were starting to lose hope. Then you met Sally. She was sweet, and you were like a mother/father figure to her. She promised to help you get out. You grabbed your bloody frying pan and Sally took you to see Slender.

JUSTICE: You pulled the trigger to your gun. A gang had just tried to rob you, but you were strong. Your eyes didn't fade to gray, because in your eyes, it was JUSTICE. You turned your head as shouts were heard from the ally nearby. You ran over and saw two people, a boy and a girl, and you got pissed. The girl was covered in scars. Scars that could only be made by a knife. You aimed your gun at the boy and fired. The boy fell to the ground, clutching his side, and the girl, Jane, turned head from Jeff, to you, to Jeff again. She then laughed and kicked him in the very spot you shot him at. Jane walked over to you, and you walked into the woods, leaving Jeff bleeding in the ally. (Too bad he didn't die.)

FEAR(Normal): The hallucinations have gotten worse. You clutched your spear harder and threw it at the target. What you didn't know is that they weren't hallucinations. They were real. You felt breathing on your neck. You summoned another spear and pretended to be about to throw it, then turned around and hit the man's shoulder. He swung his metal pipe at you, but thanks to your speed, you dodged. You glared daggers at him and he paused. He then held out his hand and, after a moment's hesitation, you took it and he took you into the woods to meet Slenderman.

FEAR(Bête Noire): No one really knows how you joined. You just appeared one day and scared the shit out of Roxy.

CREATIVITY: You were sketching by the lake, your favorite place. It brought you inspiration. Today, you were sketching the forest behind it. You paused when you heard a stick break behind you. You grabbed your baseball bat and stood up, looking around. After a few minutes you sat back down and continued sketching. Suddenly, you were knocked over into the lake. someone was pushing your head into the lake bed. You stopped struggling, going limp. Someone picked your head up by your hair. Thinking quickly, you lashed out at your attacker, catching them off guard. You then grabbed your baseball bat at whacked them over the head, knocking them unconscious. You poked the man with your baseball bat. He was where all black, and wearing a mask over his face. You then heard clapping. You turned to see a small boy in a creepy Link cosplay leaning against a tree. "Nice job, kid." He said. "But lose the baseball bat, and use this." He threw you a bow and some arrows. You caught them and glared. He chuckled and came over. He held out his hand and you hesitantly took it. He then teleported to the mansion, where you met Slenderman.