Chapter 25

A few minutes before classes were going to begin, (Y/N) and Todoroki were in 1-A, explaining what happened to Aizawa. The class door was locked for privacy as they told him the semi-personal story.

"And that's why we weren't in class yesterday, Aizawa-sensei," (Y/N) ended their speech.

"I see. Mineta is going to get severe punishment for his actions on campus. There are security cameras in that building, so we will monitor the footage and get back to you both as soon as possible," Aizawa finished off their conversation.

The bell rang and Aizawa went to open the door as the couple walked back to their seats.

When Todoroki saw Mineta enter the room, he glared into his large eyes. He seemed startled by this sudden action, but then saw (Y/N) next to him. That ended in drool dripping from his bottom lip to the floor.

They both were disgusted when they saw him staring at her in that manner.Only a few seconds into class and he seemed to already be undressing her with his eyes. It was disgusting.

When Aizawa finally zipped himself out of his yellow sleeping bag, he started speaking. "Today's class is going to be a bit special."

Everyone started getting anxious, wondering what was going to be in store. As soon as they began to worry, they also realized that there probably was going to be a twist even if it was a good thing. It's just how that class works.

"You are going to be choosing your codenames."

Cheers sounded around the room, excluding two in the back who go by (L/N) and Todoroki. They directed their attention towards the adult.

Before anyone could think, Midnight walked straight into the room.

"Midnight is going to be helping you all out. Now I'm gonna go to sleep." And with that, he zipped back up and flopped away.

"Alright... I'm going to hand out these whiteboards and then I'm going to give you all a few minutes to write your hero names. When you are done, I will have you all present them to the class. Keep in mind that these may stay with you throughout your career, so make sure you are 100% sure that you are okay with it."

She began passing the whiteboards back when she finished talking. The room became silent as everyone concentrated.

Hm... I don't really know what I want to go by...

Some time passed and almost everyone had finished saying their hero names. The only people who needed to present were Bakugou and (Y/N).

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER," Bakugou yelled, correcting the "King" from the first time.

"No, Bakugou. Go sit down," Midnight directed, making Mineta drool and think his pervy thoughts. Kaminari nudged him, seeing her--

NO! THIS AIN'T IT

back to the chapter...

She sighed, clearly irritated with the explosive choices for a hero name. "(Y/N). Do you have your name ready?"

(Y/N) looked up, startled. The name was written on her board hesitantly as she wasn't sure if it was 'the one'.

"I-I guess..." She looked back to Todoroki, receiving a thumbs up and smile that was barely noticeable. She smiled back, knowing that she had his support on her decision that might end up being the hero name that she uses in the future. Walking up to the front of the room, she looked down on the board, knowing that this was going to be the final choice, and that was that.

"U-um... So, I chose this to be my hero name." She turned the board to face the class.

It read, "Miss Manipulation".

"W-well... I'm a female, obviously, that's where the 'miss' comes from. The manipulation part is there because of my quirk.

"It's simple yet works. I like it. You may take your seat, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Ms. Midnight," she replied, walking back to her seat.

She sat down, her heartbeat leveling out from public speaking. She had spoken out something personal, and that was one step closer to what she needed to do. Get out of her shell. It was all developing for her, that courage piling onto itself, soon to give a boost of confidence. And luckily, that would happen in the VERY near future.

--

2 pages

727 words

YEP we're back to shorter chapters. SORRY. bye

--

"I'll do anything to make you smile, I just never want to see you cry."