Spin The Bottle

(>θ~θ<)

_______________________________________

(Author P.O.V)

Kawaii~Chan and Zane sat in front of each other, their lips only so many inches away. Their friends looking at them widely. Were they really going to do it?

How did we end up here? The two thought silently to themselves.

Earlier that evening..

(Zane P.O.V)

"Huehehe, baby brother come on, don't be anti-social~" Garroth said in a teasing tone. Why couldn't he just leave me be? I'd already agreed to hang out.. what more do I have to do?

"I came out of the house, that's enough." Garroth pouted his lips at me. "You're missing the point Zane. Talk more,"

"I-"

"to people who aren't Aphmau, Zane." I scowled at Garroth. The idiot was right, and I hated it. "Fine. What do you want me to do?" Garroth squealed while hugging me. Gah. "Upstairs we're playing a game~" I was scared now..

·

Garroth pulled me up the stairs, into a room. In the center there was a circle, starting with Aphmau and Aaron. Garroth took a seat next to Laurence and giggled.

"C'mon baby brother, don't be shy, it's only spin the bottle."

Wait-

Did he just say.. ?

We're playing spin the bottle?!

I couldn't escape now..

I looked for a spot, noticing one by Kawaii~Chan. I awkwardly walked to her and sat criss cross. "Great! Who'll go first?" Aphmau said with optimism. "I'll go!" Laurence volunteered. He spun the bottle landing it on Garroth. He pulled his boy friend in for a quick peck on the lips and passes it.

Katelyn spun the bottle.

It landed on Travis, what a coincidence.

She passed it to Aaron, who spun it next.

It landed on Aphmau, and he pulled her in for a kiss.

Big shocker.

Aphmau, blushing, passed it to Melissa. She spun the bottle causing it to land on Lucinda.

Lucinda grabbed her cheeks gently, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Lucinda smiled and passed me the bottle.

Great..

I wanted to leave so badly.

I twisted the bottle on it's side, anxiously waiting for it to land.

Circle after circle felt endless, until it finally landed on Kawaii~Chan. I looked up at her, making eye contact. She turned rosy and I could feel my own cheeks heat up. It's just one kiss.. how bad could it be?

I leaned close to her, inches from her face. Kawaii~Chan looked so beautiful close up..

Her fair skin glistened, her yellow eyes perked at me, her plump lips looked so soft and pink. And how her light pink her looked as if it were silk. Kissing her seemed so tempting at this angle.

She leaned close to my ear, softly whispering, "Do you want this?" At this point how couldn't I? She was stunning. I nodded and made eye contact once again. We leaned closer and closer to each other. I could feel her hitched breaths along my lips, which gave me more confidence.

I clashed our lips together, feeling her silk lips. They were so soft. It was a gentle kiss of admiration..

It was a kiss I could get used to.