Y/N my name is Y/N

I remade this from a pic online the symbols are an actual symbol in real life if you can find out what they mean. I'll give that person credit and mention people to read your stories as well. Good luck 😉😉😉😘 and make 1 drawing of anything of your request to show the next time I upload this story.

Third pov
Ever since the incident with the Ninja, that you later heard from the village. You've been keeping a low profile not wanting to get mingle with ninja.

You can take them all at once, but to you, it would be. A waste of time and energy, having to deal with them its useless. Fights and not doing something productive.

It's been only a few days since then and people have already given you a name.
Around the village, calling you, The Protector. No one in the village or outside has seen you without your cloak.

Which to you sound like a nice name the News about you spread all round like wildfire. You really did'nt mind the popularity, it felt nice having people know you.

Though some people tend to not like you for, messing with the ninja in all honesty the fight was in your defence was personly self defence the red ninja
striked first not a smart move on his part.

Since thoughs few days every time you went to the villiage only for a few hours. Just to get payed a small amount of money to pay for everynight night. To pay for a small dinner by helping the people around the villiage.

The children loved you saying you were really strong and cool. Some even asked you to play with you. Being surrounded by the young ones always made you smile. Seeing them happy every time they ask you to so something you oblige ever single time.

How could you say no,to the most adorable little thing even though they could be little devil's at time or when their parent told them to leave you alone you didnt mind one bit you enjoyed being surround by happy little children.

Something about them felt nostalgic ever since you woke up in the wood in a blanket of snow you couldn't remeber anything of you life all you knew is that your name was Y/N and that you once had a friend but other than that nothing else not even their name.
Strange

(On with the story)

Your POV
Sigh all long day help Mr.Ling with moving all crates of Radishes.
Real
Heavy
Radishes!!!

All the moving and lifting has made my back sore,making me sit on the ground watching the kids play. I was a little guilty for telling them I couldn't play with them.

It was only worser when seeing all the disappointed faces. But got to admit that laying down and resting did help the make pain in my back disappear.
See the kids play and laugh made the time fly, by. The sun was already started to set and many of the people stated to settle in their homes. closing up shop. Taking the sign to leave I walk back to the forest.

Leaving the village until sunrise, starting to walk .Taking in the all the surrounding around me. The forest just had this peacfull auro.
Every time there was the need to walk the forest It, made me more calmer then ever. Taking in a deep having the smell of herbs,pine and earth just made my muscels relaxe.

Arriving to my small area that I've claimed as my own. With a small but functional little shelter to call home. Grabbing a sharp rock of flint I pick up my dagger from.

The side of my leg to start a fire to help cook tonight's dinner. I could see the slight orange of an amber to start the fire I hear.
Bang
Bang

Looking to the source of the sound to pin-point, it I realize that I left the amber unintended. Looking down quickly already see nothing there, I groan internally.

Glaring hard at the once orange amber on the ground Gettingback up hearing the sound of banging I get all my

belongings. need to find the sound that once distracted me from the amber
(Stupid amber) (Stupid sound)

I start to run to the source, not wanting anyone seeing my identity, I lift the cloaks hood to cover my face. Already seeing the slight image of a undergoing building still in a working progress and people.

Getting closer, I could now see what was going on. Quickly to not be seen taking cover near behind the closes tree, peaking from the tree.

Getting a better glance I can see the building better, looking at it more there I could see, serpentine.

Or at least that's what they looked like from the description that I've heard. Of from an incident that took place in the village. Involving the young boy that I had help from the ninja.

That memorie I still hate thinking of. The snakes looked to have the a main color of five colors, Royal blue,white, grey and yellow and black lining.

They looked to be build what I could only assume to be a soon-to-be-fortress. A few seconds later I hear the voice of a very distinced boy.

Hey if we plan to take over Ninjago from here. This elevator needs, to have a trap door. I want more boobystraps.

So this is where he's been, always wonder if he actually stayed with the serpentine. Seeing enough I backup from the scene in front of me.

But fate doesn't want to be kind to me as of today.

Some how the area I stand on falls right beneath my feet and falling right in front of the serpentine. Having a hard landing I groan from the pain but the cloak did protected my somewhat.

All eyes turn to me looking up I can see everyone staring at me. Looking somewhat suprised to see me in this state and predicament. This just made me look like I was spying on them,
and most likely trespassing on their land.

More the reason why they'll attack me just my luck.

Five of the already on the ground start baring their sharp fangs. Hissing at me like their skin was burning from the sun. Already staring to approaching me I could already tell this was not going to end well.

Closing my eyes tightly turning my head away waiting for my fate.

"Oh um hey! Wait their with us.!" Yelled a hound voice.

Hearing their wispering I open my eye and turn to see Lloyd running towards me, seeing that he, didn't let me turn into snake food, I smiled at his kidness.

"They are?"

"Issssnt the Protector from that village we terrisssed?"

"It the Protector!"

"Why are they here?"

Behind Lloyd there were two snakes one with legs another with a tale with a staff. Looks like he's in charge the one holding the staff looked at me then at Lloyd.

"Oh um this is the one I was talking I was talking about the person who saved me from the ninja, General!"

The "General" looked at Lloyd then at me. Speaking in his deep voice
"Is this true was the boy says ... human." Looking at me with wariness.

Taking the chance I quickly get up and dust myself off from the dirt

"Yes this is true the ninja were putting the poor thing on top of a roof letting home hang their. I have a grudge on them for doing that."
Saying all that is a calm and collected voice.

"Alright they may stay but want is you're name human???"

Taking of my hood from my face seeing as they weren't going to do anything I uncover my face putting my hand out to snake his scaly one and say.

"Y/N my name is Y/N nice to meet you General it's an homer to to seeing a leader of a serpintine tribe."

All three of them looked shocked to see my face though having their mouths wide open along with their eyes.

"What you're a girl I though you were a guy!!" Lloyd shouted in a shocked and surprise voice

Hearing his comeback I giggle a little from this. I believe this will be the start of something bigger then I could ever hoped to imagine.

Y/N my name is Y/N