~L's pov~

~L's pov~

I had met this very nice goddess and she offered me the eyes for the small fee of a place to stay and some food, all the food she wanted was sweets so I agreed the eyes included these perks you could see someone's sexuality, their lifespan for the nine-month pregnancy and their name I had asked her what the price of using the mpreg note she had answered" the price of using the mpreg is you can either become a god/goddess-like me or go to the underworld I chose to be a mpreg god knowing Kira would be a shinigami as he died and I wanted proof that light was Kira so I would make light fall in love with me have him carry my child and ask him to confess that he is indeed Kira I for a fact know there's a 75% chance he's Kira and even if he was I have grown to love light as in having a crush on him as lights dad and me imprisoned misa for suspecting that she's the second kira light decided to confessed that he is kira all I had to say is put him in a cell in my usual monotone voice he complied he started to talk to himself in the first month he was locked up he stopped around the second half of the second month in the cell about 2 and a half months later we let misa and light out I still had suspicion that light was kira so I asked his dad if I could have light under my surveillance 24/7 he said yes so as soon as light was out of his cell I connected handcuffs to my left wrist and his right wrist of course he protested and so didn't Misa but Mr.Yagami convinced light to agree because i'm 80% sure he is the first kira and Misa's the second one to make sure when he's at school that she can kill them but i'm not entirely sure how they kill them without leaving the place in time or ever going near the victim.

(355 words)