How Did I Get Here . . . ?

---Tina P.O.V---

She bolted upright and felt immense pain in her back and . . . actually, everywhere. It hurt everywhere. The first thing that came to mind was,  Where is Newt?!?!  "Where in the name of Deliverance Dane am I and what happened?" She muttered to herself. She looked around to see a white curtain on either side of her, a side table, an I.V, and lots of other doctors tools. She was in the hospital. She tried to move her legs, but they didn't move. She was paralyzed. A doctor followed by many other magical nurses rushed to her bed and to the bed of whoever was behind the curtain on the left side of her. "Thank goodness you're awake!" said the doctor. "I'm Dr. Ready and I'll be helping you recover. You might want to lay down. It's better for you. You managed to break 5 of your ribs, you are paralyzed from the waist down, you busted open you're head, lots of cuts and scratches which we managed to fix up for you, and you also broke your left leg. Besides that, there is a lot more: temporary brain damage, which will be fixable using magic, but for now, we don't want to over stress your brain with all the. Your friend over there is better off than you f." he said. "He's in a coma, broke both his legs severely, seemingly using magic, broke 3 ribs, and way too much stuff to say right now. We are gonna start surgery on you immediately to fix up your ribs and your spine to fix those paralysed legs of yours, and then after surgery we need to completly take the bones out of your broken leg so you can have them regrown." "Newt" she whispered.  It all came rushing back...

---Newt P.O.V---

He couldn't get himself to wake up. He wanted to see Tina, make sure she was okay. He remembered what he thought was the night before. . . (which it was)

---Tina and Newt remember these memories at the same time---

They were fighting Grindelwald and his acolytes in a large abandoned brick and concrete football stadium sized auditorium. He was giving another stupid speech to his stupid followers, and the aurors of America and England have found him, again. This is in England, in an abandoned magical concert hall where people would gather in the same auditorium to listen to music, something much better for the ears than Grindelwald's speeches. Grindelwald had taken on Newt, knowing the awkward magi-zoologist was no match for him. Grindelwald managed to break his ribs and both legs, along with many other serious injuries. He left Newt lying there to fight off some aurors. "NEWT!" Tina screamed, desperately looking for him. She spotted him and ran towards him, fending off all spells cast at her as she ran. She got on her knees and attempted to heal some of his cuts and not so serious injuries, knowing the major ones needed to be handled by the magical doctors at St Mundungos Hospital. Suddenly, Grindelwald and his followers started pelting spells at the already collapsing and old roof of the building. Chunks of concrete fell from the ceiling and knocked Tina back, IN the back, paralyzing her from the waist down and knocking her from her position covering Newt from the falling concrete and bricks. The whole roof began to collapse. Before it did, Tina was able to create a shield around Newt, and the ceiling collapsed. The dust cleared, and Tina unburied herself from the rubble with magic and took down the shield around Newt.  She gasped for air. She could hardly breathe. "TINA! Tina, are you okay? Why in the name of Merlin did you do that?" Newt asked. Her eyes teared up, remembering how she lost her parents, Credence - the poor, sad, frightened boy she saved from a beating and in return, he sided with Grindelwald, and Queenie: Caring, Beautiful, Loving Queenie. The same Queenie who also sided with Grindelwald, breaking Tina's already fragile (because she thought Newt was engaged) heart. Some days it was hard to believe. She found her voice and replied, "I-I did it because..." she coughed and gasped for air, "... I can't lose y-you too." she said, eyes full to the brim with tears. Then, she blacked out...