𝐢. william

༒

"Okay, keep pressure on it. The doctor's on her way. And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is?" Scott and Kyra heard Melissa say as they rounded the corner with food in their hand.

"Oh, thank God. I'm starving. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Thank you for bringing me dinner."

"Is everything okay?" Scott said concerned. Kyra looked around at all the patients that filled the room.

"Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up being rerouted here from downtown, and the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages, yeah, I'm okay."

"What does not answering pages mean?" Scott asked.

"It means that nobody can find him, so now they have to wait for the on call to get here," Kyra explained. Scott and Melissa stared at her in confusion.

"What? I was a doctor from 1919 to 1944. It paid very well." Kyra pouted making Scott wrap and arm around her waist.

"Miss," a patient came up to ask Melissa a question.

"Yes?"

"Excuse me, can I kind of please have something for the pain?" The woman asked clearly in pain.

"I'm going to go visit my friend. Bye," Kyra said as she walked to the pediatric wing.

She walked to room 111 and knocked a special tune.

"Come in, Kyra," a little boy's voice answered.

In the room a little boy sat in his bed watching Spongebob. The boy's name was William, but, he went by Will. He's 6 years old and was suffering from cancer.

His family were werewolves that got killed by hunters. He was the only survivor. He was born without the werewolf gene.  When his disease got bad, Kyra forced Derek give him the bite. It healed him completely, but, the hospital wanted to monitor him for a few more weeks before letting him out.

William and Kyra met when he tried to escape the hospital and she caught him. Ever since then they've been like brother and sister.

Everyone loved the effect the little boy had on Kyra. Kyra convinced Melissa to adopt the boy, since she already acted like his mother.

Kyra jumped onto the bed and pulled Will next to her. "What are we watching, Bubs?"

"Spongebob!" Will cheered.