ONE

It was a calm fall day, sun was warm and the breeze was cool as you walked outside.You didn't want to admit how nervous you were. It was a new country, a new home, pretty much a new everything. You left everything you had in the United States to start a new job at UA High.

You arrived to the building an hour before to get an idea of what your classroom schedule would be for each day. As a language instructor you would be roaming to several rooms giving lessons depending on which level each class was at.

Walking into the teacher lounge you see Nezu and says "hey F/N L/N" welcome to your first day at UA high! Mr. Yamada will be giving you a tour of where your classrooms are!"

"thank you for the welcome Nezu and nice to meet you Mr.Yamada"

"HEYYY F/N L/N WELCOMEE TO UA LET ME SHOW YOU AROUNDD!"

You laughed at how enthusiastic he was and said "Great lets get started!"

He showed you through out the school admiring the training facilities, cafeterias and all of your various rooms. Ending at classroom 1A.

"This will be your last room you will be teaching at for the day, hopefully thats not too much! F/L" Yamada says in his loud voice.

"It shouldn't be, Thank you so much for the tour!" you say excited. You were more thrilled to teach the students by the second. Then you see a man walking up the hall in all black and a shirt that has definitely seen some better days. You felt a tickle run down your back and instantly you wanted to know who he was.

"HI! Im F/n L/N, Today is my first day teaching language at UA! Whats your name?" You blurted out like an idiot. great you thought now he's going to think Im another airhead hero

"Im Shota Aizawa, Welcome to UA" he said in a dull voice and walked past into the classroom not even batting an eye.

Yup he definitely thinks you're an airhead but you knew that would be no surprise. In the US you were considered one of the most famous Pro Heros and your face was pasted nearly everywhere. But that life was past you, and you were over all of the smoke and mirrors, but he didn't know that.

You sighed to yourself and walked to the teachers lounge since your first class wasn't for another hour.