Chapter 56 Why Its Still Affects me?

YOVANNA'S POV

This can't be. They don't need to know about my past.. I mean my past with the Carter family. Justin and my present family will absolutely hate me if they know.

I slid down Sab on her crib and I stuck myself on the corner of my room.

No..no... I don't want to ruin the family I planned and dreamt for because of her come back, I will not let her to ruined it. As I placed both of my hand on my head and buried my head on my knees.

No.. noo! No! No! I chanted

Sab began to cry because of my harsh voice that kept saying the word no. I dreamt this for so long and now that it was happening then she came back to ruin it. No... no... I cried.

"Yovanna! Yovanna!" Justin yelled as he barged on my door.

"Yovanna what's happening there? Open the door!" Justin yelled

He tried to opened the door and I knew it. Sab continuously cried because of the loud noise.

EULA'S POV

We are all interrupted by the loud noise upstair. Pattie ran upstairs to know what's happening there. Then Mom and Auntie followed her.

"Hmm I knew it." I sighed

Mom, Margaret, and I gazed on each other and smiled.

Of course as a sister to show my fake concern, I ran upstairs and check what was happening. Mom and Margaret followed me from behind.

I saw Justin barge on the door to open it. When the door banged they enter the room and search for Yovanna. We found Yovanna on the right corner of her bed and she was crying.

Justin asked him what's wrong but she didn't speak, she just cry. I saw it and I feel it how Justin was very worried to her. I know how very protective and sweet Justin was when it comes to the very important person to him.

I admit it makes me jealous because until now, I still have feelings for him.

I walked out because I can't take it anymore.

"Eula you okay?" Margaret asked

I remained silent.

"Eula its okay. Do you want to sleep in our house?" She asked

"Is it okay?" I asked as I looked at her straight.

"Nahhh' Eula that's your house too remember? What is mine is yours too." Margaret said

Its feels so good to have a sister like her though we were not real  sisters.

Mom came down and apologized to Mommy Miriam for what had happened.

I asked my mom to allow me to sleep in the Carter's family tonight because I can't stay here with Justin in this situation. I know I am weak when it comes to that scenario.

At first mom did not want me to go but I convince her.

We hopped to the car and the driver drove the car way home. I can't help to cry along the way. They let me to cry to burst out this anger inside of me.

JUSTIN'S POV

I placed Yovanna on my arms to make her feel that its okay and I'm not leaving her. She asked me to stay here for the whole night until tomorrow morning.

I didn't understand why she walked out while having a dinner with the Carter's and then cry. I asked her why but she didn't say anything. I was a bit curious of course.