How You Meet

E R E N
"Mikasa, can you help me reach this book?" you asked your older sister. Currently, you were at your college's library finding a book for your research topic. Your older sister decided to tag along as she was going to be meeting up with two of her friends for a study session.
"Here you go [Name]," Mikasa said. You smiled up at her and thanked her. Mindlessly, you opened up the book to look for the table of contents. You turned around and began to walk towards the table you set your stuff at, but suddenly, you were knocked back by a strong force. You were ready to brace yourself for impact, but you never felt it coming. Instead, you felt two strong arms wrap around you to keep you from falling. At first, you thought it was Mikasa, but when you looked up you were shocked to see a pair of beautiful blue-green eyes meet your own [e/c] eyes.
"Woah, got ya! Are you okay?" he said as he pulled you up. You nodded slightly and blushed at how close you were. He saw your small blush, and smirked at it.
"I'm glad I caught you. I'm Eren by the way," he said as he let you go. He extended out his hand to shake your own, which you gladly accepted. A smile made your way onto your lips.
"I'm [Name],"

L E V I
"Attention!" Corporal Sadies yelled out. You and everyone else stood at attention quickly and quietly to listen to the instructions coming quickly.
"Cadets, Captain Levi will be coming soon to select his new private squad, formerly known as Squad Levi. Everyone will stay in attention. If you are selected, you will fall out and stand on the left side. Is that clear?"
"Sir yes sir!" Everyone in your regiment yelled out. Suddenly, at the corner of your eye, you spotted out a stern face going throughout the rows. Your pulse began to race as you saw said man come closer and closer to where your position was. Suddenly, you came face to face with the man. He looked down at you, but your eyes still looked straight ahead, not even acknowledging his presence even though all you could think about was this intimidating man standing in front of you, deciding your fate.
"Cadet [Surname]...you're quite...exquisite, so I've heard," the short captain said as a smirk plastered his face. You kept your composure, but you couldn't help feel heat reach your face. He stood there for about a minute or so, with Corporal Sadies behind him.
It felt like years go by until you heard him utter those fateful words.
"Fall out, cadet [Surname]" Captain Levi spoke. Without as much as a look, you fell out of line, and Captain Levi moved onto the next waiting cadet.

E R W I N
"Hello, I'm here for an interview?" you said shyly to the receptionist. The bored woman looked up at you, then back down to her paper. Then, she went on the phone and dialed a number quickly. The receptionist bit her pencil lightly, then eyed you up and down. You shifted uncomfortably, and pulled down your black pencil shirt, and slightly pulled down your white blouse as well to get rid of any wrinkles.
"Mr. Smith, your twelve o'clock is here," the receptionist muttered. She then hung up the phone and sighed. "Down the hall is the elevator. Third floor, go straight and then it's the third door on your left. Office 303."
You nodded your head and thanked the receptionist, who grumbled lightly and went back to her work. You followed the directions she gave you and eventually wound up in front of office 303. You hesitantly knocked on the door, to which a husky voice responded "enter" to.
"Hello, Mr. Smith? I'm [Name][Surname], I applied for a job here to be your assistant?" you said as you closed the door and stood in front of his desk shyly. When he looked up at you, a small smirk sat on his face.
"Well, I'm pleased to meet you, [Name]. You can sit down and we'll get started."

J E A N
"H-Help! Please!" you yelled out loudly as you burst through the doors of the veterinarian clinic. In your hands was your large dog. You weren't quiet sure what happened to him, but you noticed signs of possibly an allergic reaction. You weren't sure if he was bit or stung by an animal, but you knew it wasn't looking good. Suddenly, a tall, lean man came through the doors in scrubs and looked to you. He instantly saw your desperation of help and ran over to you.
"I'm the attending vet right now, let's get you and your dog into a room and get an iv drip on him," he said showing you the way. You nodded your head and began rushed to the room that the man was showing you to. You sat your dog down on the table and the man began to examine his vitals, making sure to not miss a single thing. Soon after, he put an iv drip on him and gave him a shot near the nape of his neck.
"Well I'm glad you came in as soon as you did. He was going through an allergic reaction, he could've ingested something or could've been stung by something, but I don't see any stingers. I would like to observe your pup overnight if that okay with you miss..." he began to trail off, realizing he didn't know your name.
"It's [Name], is he going to be okay?" you asked, still worried over your dog. You've had him for over two years and you were definitely not ready to let him go.
"He'll be alright, but I want to run a small test so we can know more about his allergies and how we can prevent it,"
"Oh thank you so much! I'm sorry I came in so suddenly. I didn't even catch your own name, I was in such a rush," you said as relief flooded your body. He smiled and folded his arms as he leaned on the door.
"Oh it's quite alright. I'm Dr. Kirstein, but you can call me Jean."

R E I N E R
"Hello sir, what can I get for you today?" you asked the man in front of you. You worked at a small little café near the college that you lived by, so it was easy to get to point A to point B on time. Although, whenever you get to your class, you can't help but notice that you smell like coffee each time.
"Just a cold brew please and thank you," a strong, blond man said. You nodded your head and rang him up for he drink.
"Okay, that will be 3.50 please," you said politely. He nodded and handed you the cash, but before you could take it, he pulled away.
"Wait a second...aren't you in my history class?" he asked you quizzically. You looked up at him and raised your eyebrow.
"Oh, I'm not sure. I don't really pay much attention on who is in the class, I'm sorry," you said chuckling sheepishly while rubbing the back of your neck.
"Oh it's alright. I just remembered you because you're the girl that smells like coffee every time. I just put two and two together," he said with a small chuckle, then proceeded to hand you the change. You smiled and took the change and gave him his receipt.
"Ah yes. That'll be me. Let me go ahead and make your coffee for you," you said with a smile, then turned around and began to make his cold brew.
When you finished, you called out his order, to which he got up. You handed him his cold brew to which he gratefully accepted.
"Y'know, since we go to the same class, do you mind if we walk to our class together after your shift?" he asked you. You looked up at him and crossed your arms.
"Well, before I say yes, I should at least know your name," you said with a small smirk. He opened his eyes a little wide and then chuckled nervously.
"Oh, shit. How could I forget. Well, I'm Reiner. It's nice to meet you," he said with smile. You thrust out your hand to him, so that he could shake it, to which he did.
"I'm [Name], it's nice to meet you Reiner," you said with a smile as you both shook each others hand.

B E R T H O L D T
"Excuse me, sir? Do you mind helping me for a moment?" you asked a strikingly tall man. He stopped talking to one of his friends to look over to you. He smiled lightly and walked over to you.
"Of course. What did you need?" he asked with a genuine smile, which made you smile as well.
"I'm just a little lost. I'm trying to meet up with one of my friends down here, but I seem to have lost my place on the map. Do you mind telling me where Le Petite Café is?" you asked as you looked up to him. He looked at the map closely and smiled.
"It's just two blocks away, and then you make a right. In fact, I was actually getting a tad bit hungry. Would it be okay if I walked with you?" he asked you with a small blush tinting his cheeks. You smiled and nodded your head, a small laugh escaping your lips.
"Well of course!"

Attack on Titan Boyfriend Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें