How it came to be me and her

Well me and her we were best friends for a year and i guess there was always this sort of tension between us that for a very long time neither one of us knew what the tension exactly was. We didn't know because we didn't know we were gay. Yeah i know hard to believe being fifteen and not knowing you are gay nut it's true.

One day we went to a concert to see sleeping with sirens, they were our favorite band at the time. We were having a great time and we were very happy i don't think i have ever seen her as happy in the years that i've known her as she was that night. We both looked at each other with a smile on our faces so wide it made us smile more if that was even possible. The smile slowly turned into a deep stare into each others eyes as we closed our eyes and collided our lips together, it stayed like this for a good while her arms were holding my sides tightly and my arms around her neck. Of course there was tongue action but after that we just looked at each other in complete shock and then just smiled at each other and held hands at the concert.

That night she spent the night at my house. There was a smile on our faces all night long. we spent the night eating food and just playing and having mini fights with our food and watched movies.

That night we fell asleep on the couch in our biggest and most used living area with a smile on our face and our arms around each other and we stayed that way until we were woken up the next morning.

Cynthia, one of the workers at my house woke us up saying there was breakfast ready in the kitchen. When she woke up she kissed me and the workers eyes got huge. I don't think Cynthia knew what to do she just walked back in the kitchen.