Chapter 1

Have you ever noticed a person and they just don't seem right to you? The person’s character and personality were all just an act, but when you try to confide in someone about your doubts they don’t listen. I know that feeling. My name is Haku Archer, I am 17 years old. This is my story where the acceptance of a friend turned into a deception. 

It is early Tuesday morning and I’m on my way to the prison I call the school. I walked into class and said “good morning” to Ms. Williams’s and then I took my seat. “Good morning class today a new student is joining us her name is Andria Johnson please treat her with respect,” said Ms. Williams I rolled my eyes new students always come into the class, but they always end up with the popular group. I don’t really pay attention to them and I don’t need new people in my friend group anyway. As I sigh I get ready for a long day of learning. After the 4 hours of switching classes and doing work it was lunch time “Finally lunch! I want food” Jessica exclaimed, I rolled my eyes and then turned around to Jess “you always want food." “Shut up Haku,” Jessica says, but all I do is chuckle. “Guys, I was thinking should we invite the new girl to come and sit with us, she seems like the shy type?” Mia says. I turn and look at Mia “I don't trust that girl, she seems… Suspicious." Katty then turns “You always say that about every new student that we get. You were like that with Edward at first!” she exclaims, “and yet I still don't trust him” I reply calmly, completely ignoring the face of hurt and betrayal that flashed on Edward’s face, the rest of the group laughs at this. 

“C’mon just give her chance, does everyone agree she should sit with us at lunch?” Asked Mia “yeah” “why not” “sure” “what could go wrong” these were the replies that Mia received. “Cool I’ll go get her,” said Mia. The rest of the group grabbed their lunch and went to sit at our table in the back. Mia then comes over dragging Andria in hand. The poor girl seems to have mixed emotions spread all over her face. I rolled my eyes. I would too, if a random girl I didn’t know was dragging me somewhere. “Mia can you stop dragging the girl against her will we're not trying to kidnap her” said Katty, Mia just rolls her eyes and scoffs. She then starts to introduce everyone. “Guys this is Andria. Andria these are my friends. There is Katty, Haku, Jess, Anna, William, Sarah, and Quinn".

Andria said a quiet hi, and sat down she kept looking at the ground. When you looked at Andria your first impression of her would be that she is a quiet and shy person. However, there is something about her that seemed suspicious I could be paranoid, but I still want to keep an eye on her. Katty and Jessica started to have a conversation with Andria. Since she was still new she didn't talk as much as us so the conversation was one-sided. "My friends I have an important question to ask is a hotdog a sandwich?" said Jessica. I sighed I hope Andria can survive our weirdness before my friends scare her off.

~~~~~~~Time-skip~~~~~~~~~

     Months later Andria was more comfortable with us, she had some classes where she wasn't with one of my friends, but at lunchtime, she would still sit with us. I still had my doubts and I confided in my friends, but they assumed I was just paranoid because she was a great addition to our group and everyone loved her. (Which for some reason made me jealous.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok then...um....this is a story that me and my friend did as class work a year ago....we agreed that we were going to continue it and post it on here...but we never did....mostly becuz I was a pussy....but I hope you like it! The second chapter is in the making!!