Chapter 3

Cameron's pov

I tried not to think about Molly for at least one minute. It's hard because she's just so beautiful. I watched her latest YouTube video hoping that she would make a new video soon. I had to get my mind off of her and think about magcon in Dallas next weekend. wait a minute.

*calls George* Hi George? This is Cameron Dallas. I was wondering if you could add someone to the magcon list. Her name is Molly Febraro. She is a youtuber with over 1 million subscribers. Do you think you could add her in? Her fans would be very great full.

"Listen Cameron I think it would be a good idea for her to join I will do what I can."

"Thank you George."

"Bye cameron."

I can't wait! I hope they except her.

__________________________
Molly's pov

Hey I have a new notification. It's from @meetandgreetco. Woah magcon??? I read it and it said that I was invited to go to Dallas, Texas next weekend. I need to tweet this.

@Mollygirl123
Hey guys anyone know people who are going to magcon in Dallas next weekend?!?? I'm going!!! Super excited can't wait.

___________________________
Cameron's pov

@Mollygirl123
Hey guys anyone know people who are going to magcon in Dallas next weekend?!?? I'm going!!! Super excited can't wait.

Yes she's going! I'm so excited to meet her in person. I can't wait.