Forth part:We r kinda close to that lemon

So like.
I have a problem bc I wrote too much AGAIN

But don't worry, yall 12 yro will fap soon, bc I already wrote that shit and I just need to copy+paste everything
And btw there is a rape mention (now 2) so if u r uncomfortable don't read that (even tho is like a joke but that's not how PTSD works)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toby entered the mansion, were he was welcomed by a smell of pasta and ragù.

TOBY:"H-hey! What's go-go in the ki...tchen?"
KATE:"Me, Jane, Clockwork, and I are making luch"
TOBY:"C-cool! Ca-"
CW:"No, you can't have some. WE are the one who made it"
TOBY:"Oh c'mon! I-im letting you st-stay in my ro..om!"
KATE:"Uh uhhh~ Are you two together?"
CW:"Hell no! The new girl took my room and I need somewhere to sleep!"
KATE:"That's saaad. And it doesn't even make sense"
CW:"I know! I want my privacy!"
TOBY:"Then sle-ep on the co-couch!"
CW:"Yeah sure! And risking to be raped by one of y'all high dudes"
TOBY:"We...ll, I-its not my fault if your bro...other raped you w....ehn you were yo-young!"

Everyone stopped.
Toby realized what he just said, and he started to stutter even more, trying to make it up, but the girl went straight to him and kick him in the balls

TOBY:"S-s-sorry! I-I didn't m-mean to b-be sex-sexist! I wa-"
CW:"You fucking twitching boy. Shut up now or I'm gonna make you in the worst way possible"
TOBY:"B-bad for y-you. N-not gon-na feel it!"
KATE:"Oh God Toby! You're an asshole, leave us the fuck alone!"
TOBY:"O-okay!"

He just exit the kitchen, without looking back

JANE:"...I can't belive what just had happen... Are you ok Clocky?"
CW:"Mh yeah, don't worry.."
JANE:"Are you sure?"
KATE:"You can sleep in my room if you want to"
CW:"Nah I'm fine, don't worry"
KATE:"Why that sounded like you have something in your head?"
CW:"I have a little plan in my head"
JANE:"Hahaha, that's my girl! Make him regret that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is JUst A jOkE but that's not how it works. Clock got abused fiscally, psychologically, sexually, mentally etc...
Said this, keep reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now all the girls were all smiling, thinking on how the could take revenge.

KATE:"Well, you could... Wait, what's this sm- OH GOD THE PASTA!"

A little fire was coming out from the pod they were using, causing them to panic a little.
As soon as Kate saw that, she turned off the stove and putting the pod in the sink, tuning on the water

JANE:"God that scared the crap out of me"
KATE:"No needs to thank me"
CW:"Well, what are we gonna eat now?"
KATE:"Uhhhhh... I dunno. Maybe a sandwich or something like that"
CW:"Ok, imma make them"

Time skip to dinner time bc I dont have ideas

The dinner was the only time when there was a chance for all the pastas to be in just one place.
Yes, they all had theyr rooms in the mansion, but that was more like as a place to just stay for some months, then leaving and maybe returning.

Around the table there were Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Nemesis, BEN, Sally, Kane, Clockwork and Hoodie. They were just waiting for Slender to arrive, maybe even with some proxies.
About 10 mins after, Rouge and Toby shows up, followed by Masky.
As they sat on the table, Slenderman arrived.

The dinner was going well, until someone brought alcohol without Skender approval.

SLENDER:"Who brought that?"
JEFF:"Chill, is just some beer"
SLENDER:"That is clearly not beer. It's vodka. Remove that from the table"
JEFF:"Ugh fine. This won't stop me from drinking it"
SLENDER:"Its 8:46 pm. Drinking a superalchool is one of the worst decisions you could ever make in your pointless life"
JEFF:"Thank you for the advice, still won't take it!"

As he said that, he took a big sip of it, then leaving the bottle on the floor.

As the dinner went by, that bottle was passed around through the creeps. So much, that at the end a lot if them were so drunk, that they couldn't walk properly. Finally, someone with an actual brain started to tell people to go to theyr room (of course, that person was Jane)