19

Everlee sat down on her bed, hoping there will be somebody to save her. She couldn't believe Severus was here.. Why was he here? Why is she alive? Those were the exact thoughts she was having in her mind. She looked up, seeing Severus leaning against the door frame staring at her. She noticed how there were many cuts on wrists, and bruises on his face. She was worried and furious at the same time... "What's with you and your face..?" She tried to say in a furious, annoyed tone. But, deep inside.. She was worried.

Everlee's POV

Severus scoffed and rolled his eyes, "I'm just checking on you. Oh, and I bought your wedding dress." He grabbed his wand from his pocket, and swished his wand making the dress appear on my bed. I looked, instead of a white wedding dress.. It looks like I'm going to a funeral/wedding. What am I? A necrophile?

I scoffed and glared deeply into Severus' eyes.. He looked away and I also looked away, "Am I going to a fun-"

"The Dark Lord likes dark color, that's why he's called the DARK Lord." Severus said in a sarcastic tone, I tried to keep my laughter.. I never knew Severus had a sense of humor. I rolled my eyes, and looked at the dress. "It is pretty.. Are you okay with me? Marrying a complete different person I have never even seen, met, or talked to?"

Severus looked down and I knew that he wasn't okay with it, "Yes, I am okay with it. Besides, I am the one who sold you to him." HE WHAT ME?! I stood up from my bed and he raised his eyes as if he's surrendering, "You really think that I love you?" He sneered at me, walking closer to me. I take a step back each time he steps forward, "I loved you." I told him.

That's when he stopped, stepping forward.. He stared deeply into my eyes, "Then, why did you let Lucius take over you?"

"He gave me love when I needed you.."

"That's not a good reason to cheat on me."

"There is NO good reason to cheat, and I am deeply apologizing to you, Severus. But.. I truly love you, loved, let me correct that."

Severus sighed, and looked away from me. He soon left the room, again leaving me alone.. First of? Why am I getting married to the Dark Lord? Yes, just because I have a genetic po- Oh.. He knows! I can kill- I CAN KILL THE DARK LORD WITH THESE POWERS?! I can be peacefully with Severus, but I know he cannot forgive me to what I have done to him. I will try my hardest to kill or make the Dark Lord disappear into thin air.