Chapter 8

A/N : HEY GUYS ! i'm so sorry you guys had to wait for an update ! i've been so busy with school it's crazyyyy & i've been going through some stuff. but lately i've been feeling well ! so yay me :) anyways , thank you for waiting and supporting these stories <3 on to the show !
~

"Girl , you look beautiful!" Nicole looked back as I was entering the backseat of the car.

"So do you!" I replied, " Hey, Token."

"Hey Y/N. You guys ready to leave?" We nodded as a sign to start driving.

I glanced at my phone and started to get the urge to text Kyle. My hands gave in, but suddenly gave up as soon as I saw how many messages he's ignored.

Monday 12:30 pm

Kyle ?
                     read 1:56

Wednesday 8:07 pm

Did I do something wrong? Why aren't you answering? :/
read 8:10

Thursday 1:53 am

I'm sorry.
delivered

I sighed silently, hoping Nicole wouldn't notice. I plugged my headphones in my phone and played my " Stop being a crybaby and be a Bad Bitch 😡" playlist.

Time went by and my mood switched from sad to happy. I was not going to let some guy I barely met ruin my night. I got out with the car with Nicole and Token beside me. I looked upon the brown, two story house across from me.

I wonder who's hosting the party, I questioned.

I drifted away from my thoughts and noticed the two lovebirds already inside the house. I walked in, music immediately blasting in my ears. I looked around and it was the same people that arrived at my party. As I walked past the living room, many people "dabbed" me up and greeted me. I guess the party at my house made me known- that's cool. I kept walking around, looking for Nicole nervously.

Until..

You guessed it.

A familiar voice appeared behind me, "Hey, sweetcheeks."

"Ohhhh, hey.. uhm.." I looked at the brown haired boy confused.

"Clyde."

"Right. Clyde. What brings you here?"

"Are you kidding me? How do you not know this is my house?" He giggled.

I chucked out of embarrassment, " Oh, haha. Sorry, I'm still new to all this. I still don't know much about where.. people live?" Was I suppose to know where everyone lives? I get that this town is small, but that's kinda creepy sis.

He smiled, showing his shiny, vibrant teeth. How does he get them to be so white? Not to be weird or anything, but that's hot. "Oh, it's fine," he said, "I'll show you the way around."

" Don't get close to him Y/N. He's not someone you want to be with. Especially since he's a damn crybaby." Cartman's voice suddenly played in my head.

I took a step back, "Sorry, I can't. I'm trying to look for someo-"

"Then i'll help you find them, so i can show you around afterwards. Come on, I won't bite, sweetcheeks." I cringed at the word sweetcheeks. But I guess it could be fun? You shouldn't just misjudge people because of what other individuals say.. Plus, I need to forget about Kyle!

"Tch, fine." I smiled at him which caused him to smile as well.

Let's see how this goes, I thought to myself.