When he realized he had feelings for you

A/N: I know this is suuuuper cliche but isnt all of this? i will try to do more unique ones but i dont want to accedentally copy anyone, if you have any requests please please please comment them!

James: he realized in 5th year,

You had just come back from pranking (your least favorite professor) and you were laying on the sofa, Sirius was in the hospital wing and Remus was in class so it was just the 2 of you in the common room, all the other Gryffindors were in class but you 2 were skipping. You were still laughing but you didn't notice that James had stopped laughing and was staring at you, he had never felt this way towards you before, but just staring at you it hit him, you were laying on the sofa, your h/c hair was down and laying every which way (or if you have short hair your hair was sticking up in different places) your eyes were closed and your laugh was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard in his life, he was falling for you.

Remus: he realized in 3rd year

You were very attractive which made it hard for most boys not to have a crush on you, he was different though, which made you like him even more, a lot of guys wanted to be your "friend" because you were pretty but since the moment that you met in 2nd year you were friends. No he wasn't blind he saw that you were pretty but he also knew there was more to you. In third year he started developing a crush on you as you started to get to know each other a little bit better, you were best friends and almost conjoined at the hip unless you had different classes, but you were always doing things together, he felt different about you in about the middle of 3rd year, he didn't want to tell you though for fear that he would ruin your friendship.

Sirius: he realized in 4th year

Some crushes just come suddenly, you were beautiful in an adorable way, you were gentle and calm, and for the first time, he actually felt scared to tell someone his feelings. You were amazing, it took him a while to get you to open up since you were very shy, but when he did you were funny, sarcastic, and very charming. Whenever he felt like he was going to tell you he chickened out, you made him have a feeling that he had never felt before. He was actually in love with you. 

A/N: Sorry that Sirius' was shorter than the others, some of them will be shorter than others, but some are short and sweet, although that one was a bit cheesy, sorry.