ގ⇂˙ގ⇂

Bang Chan POV             29/10 05:00ᴘᴍ

I didn't like the cold breeze of the wind but it was expected, it was the start of autumn. I rarely went outside during the day, too busy making tracks and working for the dipshit, and today was no exception.

"Oh, Channie!" Hongjoong welcomed smugly while lighting a joint

"I'm not here for you, I have work," I said impatiently and not in the mood to deal with his bullshit, because of what happened yesterday Lola got scared

"Better be fast, don't want to be late on your date," he said winking at me, searching for a reaction after his provocation. I immediately grabbed him and hovered him on the wall feeling a sudden rush of blood in my veins

"What you mean?" I asked through gritted teeth watching him attentively with my eyes now narrowed

"You don't want to make Lola and your friend wait right?" he said keeping his smirk on his face. He was watching me, and it wasn't great.

Clearly, he knew about Changbin and this didn't help the situation, losing him would create a big hole in our plan. I growled shortening the distance between our faces, he didn't even flinch at my dark expression... like him. I trowed a punch near his head hitting violently the wall shaken by the memory. My gaze never left Hongjoong eyes that were now peering me emotionless, guessing the trigger of my act. He weirdly brought back the gloominess I felt with the kid yesterday, lately, I've been thinking too much about the past and it wasn't ideal. I let him go not wanting more problems, and because he was right. Anyways this problem I would handle it with Lola and Bin later. There was no point in facing him about such an old event, we all knew the truth and he chose his side already, I wasn't here to bring him back to his senses, he wasn't my priority.

I ignored his giggle of satisfaction and went inside of the same tiring place trying to fight back the urge to just smash everything from rage. I was here again because of Hongjoong and I knew it, he was trying to complicate things for me and it wasn't good for my market. I need to be more cautious. First the new arrivals than the return of the last problem I wanted, something is up and I'm not allowed to cut my attention off. Things were going smoothly, if it wasn't for my private deals I wouldn't be able to pay back this dipshit and I was gladly counting down my last days inside this hell of a place.

I was now in front of a velvet red door framed with gold details making it look excessive bougie for my appeal but it didn't matter much anyway.

"Chris, cmon sit down" his deep voice ordered while keeping his cigar on his hand and not leaving my gaze, interested in my reactions. I didn't give a shit about how I was behaving, I was in debt, but we all knew I had more information that he knew, I wasn't scared. I couldn't be, I needed to be strong to reach my goal.

"You know I keep an eye on you right?" he said not bothering to hear a response from me

"Now, you already saw Hongjoong, well he's gonna join for a bit so we can say that the days may or may not increase, with the dept too you know" he let out smirking. He was trying to frame me, after all, he had done he had the nerve to cuff me down, if I wanted I could terminate all of his business, in one second. Like he did with his life.