Untitled Part 1

y/n pov (THIS IS A JOKE)

I am nothing but a little girl in a big world. Yeah, I'm sixteen. Life hasn't gone easy on me. Just yesterday my mom sold me to this man named Bang PD. He lives in Korea, so I'm flying there now. Bang PD.... sounds so odd. I won't worry about it now.

I wake up to a flight attendent shaking me up. "Wake up you filthy wanker" and i start crying.

"Why are you crying" a hot british man asks me. I look up.

"Harry Styles??"

He frowns,"yeah. Wake up." it takes me a minute to realize he was the flight attendent.

"Oh. okay."

"What're you doing here in Seoul all by yourself, anyways?" he asks me and tugs a little on his pencil skirt.

I scratch the back of my head as I realize he's wearing a freaking skirt, but it's 2019.

I walk off the plane, and Harry is tracking behind me. "I have a secret."

"Why are you following me, harry?" I look into his emerald orbs, they look into my soul.

His eyes lighten slightly, "B-caoues I- I love you, y/n" and he gets on one knee. "Marry me?"

"I--" i'm interuppted.

"ms.y/n?"

I turn around and the hottest man i've ever seen appears, well except harry. "Um, hello?" i hate him already.

You can tell he's a bad boy. He has tattooos all over him. Dark brown hair, and black eyes that peirce into my soul.

"I hope i'm not interuppting anything," he growls. "But i'm here to pick you up. For Bang PDnim."

I turn back to harry, his eyes dark while looking at the guy in front of me.

"Well I guess I have to go," he walks towards me.... The he stabs me in the heart.

"W-why, H-h-harry. I-i-i t-thought y-y-you l-l-loved m-m-m-meee."

He looks down on me from where he is leaning down, the ring still in his hand. " Marry me."

He rippppsp the knife from my heart. " I have always loved you, y/n. You are the perfect gril for me." He says while whiping (?) the blood off the knife, like in Scream. He leans down to my ear.

"MARRY ME" he screams.

"Y-y-y-y-y--yesss." I squeak out.

.]he squeals with joy and smiles brightly. But its quickly replaced with with the mysterious man's lips.

They pool apart.

"No homo, though." THe mysterious man says, his dark

"But i want it to be-" Harrys whines were interupted by me couging up blood.

"DIE!"Harry yells at me, and the mysterious man punches me dead. '''''''''''

I lie there lifeless. Then out of nowhere the mysterious man kisses me. Obviously I kiss him back, like duhhhh.

I wake up in the hospital, an iv full of blood hooked up to my ankle. Peepeepoopoo and then i cried. God came up to me and said, "how is my quirky little girl"

"Honestly? Not great. I have an IV in my ankle. Also i have an open wound. The doctor doesn't like me very much." As i said that, the Doctor walked in.

"Why are you complaining you rat?" he sighed. "You're so needy all the time. 'I'm bleeding! There's an infection! Why haven't you stitched my stomach up?!' yeah shut up bro i'll get to it" he mocked me. I rolled my eyes and turned to God, but he had already left. I was alone with the rude doctor.