𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

REAL LIFE

𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐘 at the plate in front of him, while he scraped his fork against it

𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐘 at the plate in front of him, while he scraped his fork against it. Sebastian had barely touched his food. He had been having little to no appetite when it came to eating as of late, and everyone knew why.

He was always in his on little world on set. He barely remembered his lines, which were only a few, so he had absolutely no excuse as to why he should be forgetting them. Except there was an excuse - Dahlia.

It had been six days since she had posted anything or replied back to any of his text messages. Sebastian spent the entire time moping around, whining for her to come back and occasionally sending a few death glares towards Anthony.

As bad as Sebastian was, Anthony was bearing just as much guilt. It was partly his fault why Dahlia was not responding to any of them. He was excited about his best friend finally being in love with a woman so deserving, that he completely abolished the idea of Sebastian waiting for 'the right time'.

Sebastian continued to stare at the inanimate object, his fork had long been abandoned. He sighed and pushed the plate away, then resting his chin in the palm of his hand, a subtle pout appearing on his face. His fingers absent-mindedly swiped across his phone, his eyes scanning to see if there were any new notifications from Dahlia.

"Hey, man," he heard Anthony call him from behind. Sebastian didn't turn to look, he only waved his hand lazily in response.

"Hey, Mackie," his voice was nothing but a gloomy whimper.

"What are you waiting on, bud?"

"She hasn't texted back," his sorrow laced in his tone and it did nothing but make Anthony wince.

"I got a gift for you," Anthony offered, "Something to cheer you up."

"Thanks, Mackie but I'm good."

Anthony groaned in exasperation at his friend's bleak reply.

"Will you turn around and look at me?"

Ignoring Anthony's request, Sebastian dramatically let his head fall onto the table. He covered his head with his arms and whined like a child.

"No," he muttered.

"Stop being a chi-" Anthony started.

"It's alright, Mackie," someone interjected, "I got this."

A soft and honeyed tone, Sebastian could recognize that voice anywhere. As if all of the muscles in his body had started to finally work, he abruptly turned around in his chair.

A shaky and slow smile started etching onto his face as the surprise sank in.

"Dahlia," he called.