Promises |29

It's long (800wc)

You were in the kitchen with your 5 year old baby girl and it was almost midnight .

" So I guess we are pulling an all nighter huh? mamacita."

She nodded eating her fourth cookie

"Good thing they closed your school tomorrow, why don't we setup our fort and put on a movie we can have a girls night."

She nodded excitedly

"Can we have snacks?"

"Yes we can my little cookie monster'."

You say picking her up off the kitchen counter

"Come on let's go build our fort"

"Okay?!"

About 20 minutes later

You were done with the fort and Bailey was running upstairs grabbing her stuffed bear and favorite blanket

You were in the kitchen grabbing bowls when the doorbell rung. You went to open it only be to be met with the last person you wanted to see.

"Logan why are you at my house"

"Look how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry Y/n."

"Sorry is not gonna heal the situation you fucking bastard"

You say pushing him back and making him slip down a step.

"Bailey is 5, Logan, 5?!. Why did it take you 5 years to tell me those simple words. And why should I accept your apology when I begged you on my hands and knees to be there for us but moving to L.A and starting your brand was more important"

"Y/n listen to me okay?"

"Mama?!"

Logan watched as Bailey ran to you and held onto your leg.

He has never seen her in real life only pictures when she was a newborn and other pics Y/n would rarely post on her Instagram.

"Y/n she is so beautiful"

He was completely mesmerized by her as she hid behind you he felt guilt wash over him knowing that he had choose his career over his daughter and the woman he use to call his soulmate.

"Bailey, this is Logan. He's your daddy okay remember when you were crying last week over the dance?"

She nodded

"He finally came to see you, lovebug. Don't be shy okay."

Logan picked her and she squealed as he looked her in her hazel-blue eyes.

"Your so pretty princess you know that"

She nodded

"That's what mommy tells me all the time"

Logan smiled and kept looking at her face still fascinated by the thought of this being his actual child.

"Come let's go inside it's cold"

All three of you walked back inside and you couldn't help but smile and want to kill the man at the same time.

"Do you wanna see my bedroom?!"

Logan looked over at you and you just nodded.

"Show me, cutie"

And you watched as both of them went upstairs running your hands through your hair you couldn't deny that you still felt something for Logan he was your best friend and first love he took your virginity for christ-sake.

You took all the snacks out and sat them on the coffee table. And grabbed your phone to pick a movie to play on the T.V.

When you heard Bailey and Logan come downstairs.

"You ready to watch the movie, mamacita?"

"Yes do we have anymore cookies?!"

"Of course, they are on the table."

You started 'Chicken Little' and Logan sat beside you.

"Do you forgive me?"

"What you did ruined me Logan I've raised this girl on my own for 5 years I had to bring her to my college classes my professors were nice enough to babysit them for me the whole class time but if not had to balance her and my studies that's why I dropped out"

"I know what I did was wrong Y/n we were young and I was thinking about myself and I truly should've been thinking about us I know. But if you want me to go I will but you have to look me in my eyes and tell me that you don't love me anymore."

"I could never you know I love you"

"Then will you be my girlfriend again I promise we can work everything out and I'll be here for a Bailey,"

You kissed him and he smiled against your lips pulling you closer

"Yes but never again okay."

"I promise"

You two continued your make out session until Bailey made her comment

"Mama that's gross you could get sick?!"

You laughed and Logan pulled off

"You taught her that?"

"Your one to talk little miss I saw you and Jayden yesterday in your playhouse"

"Shhh don't tell people that?! He's only four!"

"She has a boyfriend?!"

Tell me if you part 2

I can make this into a mini series on this book only if you guys want me to tho

Love you babies❤️❤️❤️