Target run

One month later
Ava:
It was Sunday afternoon and I had no plans. I felt extremely bored. I laid in bed watching Netflix for a while. It was 7 pm and I decided that I wanted to grab some Starbucks and enter target just for fun. Who doesn't love a target adventure am I right. I put on a pair of leggings my white converse and a lavender colored hoodie.

Max:
I was laying in bed scrolling through tik toks when I heard my mom scream my name from downstairs. She told me to go take out the trash. So I put on some shoes and took out the garbage. I saw Ava walking to her car and asked what she was up to.

Ava:
I'm just gonna take a quick trip to starbucks and target.

Max:
Cool can I come plus it's not like I have anything to do anyways.

Ava:
Will your parents even let you go it's so last minute.

Max:
Yea let me just run inside real quick and change out of my pjs lol.
I put on some black adidas pants and put on my penn state hoodie and ran downstairs I told my parents I'd be back later.
Alright I'm ready let's go.

At Starbucks

Max:
So what do you like to order.

Ava:
Sometimes it depends what I'm craving for example right now I feel like getting a pink drink.

Max:
I'm sorry a what?

Ava:
Have you never tried one?

Max:
No I always get a caramel frappe.

Ava:
Here you can try some of mine.

Max:
Wow that's actually really good.

Ava:
I know it is you dummy.

Max:
So how are things with you and Sam.

Ava:
Pretty good we're taking things kinda slow hopefully he'll ask me out soon.

Max:
I'm sure he will he really likes you just promise me you won't break his heart.

Ava:
I promise I won't anyways come on let's go to target.

On the way to target

Max:
Let's play some music so we can get the ride going. I played some music and me and Ava sang along it was a lot of fun and we were being silly it was fun.

At target

Max:
So why did you want to go to target exactly?

Ava:
Because I'm bored what better way to go to target when you're bored besides I wanted to buy some blind bags at the toy section.

Max:
O lord ofc you did.

Ava:
I found this soccer ball and me and max were goofing off and playing with it for a bit then we went towards the bike section. I saw this skate board and tried it out. Look max I'm such a pro.

Max:
Be careful before you bust your ass.

Ava:
Me being the clumsy person I am I fell. Are we surprised no it was my first time on one of these things anyways. Max came over to help me up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Me and him were face to face. Our faces were very close to each other I felt myself getting hot he looked at me and smirked.

Max:
Ava is so clumsy ofc she fell off the skateboard. I went to go help her up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Our faces were very close to each other I just smirked at her. I like messing with ppl it's a lot of fun. After all the fun we had we went to go pay for Avas toys.

Ava:
Thanks for coming with me I'm sure this trip would've been a lot less fun if you didn't come.

Max:
Hey, that's what friends are for. If you ever go out again because of boredom you can count on me.

Ava:
I drove max home and I told him I'd see him tomorrow I gave him and hug and he went inside. I felt flustered but I know it didn't mean anything to him. I should probably stop after all I am into Sam.