The Family

I don't own any rights to any pictures or music I use. the words are my own so please enjoy. and no copying!!!

 and no copying!!!

GIOVANNI POV

As I pulled up to my family's main house I knew I was gonna get an earful. It was like the whole family was there and the one I didn't want to deal with was waiting for me on the steps with a belt in her hand. 

Getting out my car I said mom lets not do this today. 

Walking towards me she said do what son? She has kids and you're bringing them into this. You didn't even tell me. I had to find out about it through the news. Then you remarried. I haven't even met this woman. You didn't get our blessing. 

She kept rambling on and as she got closer I stepped back. 

 Eyeing her as she got close to me I said mom can I explain this story once in front of everyone please.

 It just hap.... Lets just say my mom beat my ass with that belt and I let her. 

Its best to get it over now so she doesn't hold her anger in

Its best to get it over now so she doesn't hold her anger in. Yes she has them hands. 

10 minutes later she got tired of swinging and said (walking to the house) come on let's go in so you can explain everything to your family. And lets see if I'm gong to disown you or not. 

Sighing I followed behind her into the house. Everyone was at the table eating and talking until we walked in. 

My mom said Giovanni is going to explain now. If it's not to my liking his wife and her boys will be a widow. 

Rolling my eyes I sat down and took my phone out. I sent pictures of the boys and Sage. Then I texted out they are my blood sons. 

Gabriel was the first to respond. He stood up and said What the fuck Gio. 

Next thing you know everyone else is throwing questions at me. Mom yelled and everyone quieted down. She took Gabriel phone and looked. Then she looked at me and then back down at the pictures. 

Hand on her heart she gave Gabriel phone to dad and said our son is trying to kill me Gino.

 Dad said (looking at the pictures) Gia