Prologue

Hello! I'm Cresentia riddle. I have blonde long wavy hair. I always has buns with half of my hair. I have blue eyes with pinkie lips. I have white skin color. I'm 18 years old.

I lived in the Riddle kingdom. On of the famous kingdom who's hairs always have gifted talent. I have a gifted talent too. I could fly and control the wind. Such a cool power i have-- that i have to admit.

I have 2 younger sisters. The mid one's name Allysa Riddle. She has blonde straight hair. She was a cute sister for me! She has sea green eyes and red lips. She has a bit tan skin. She was supposed to be as white as mine but she really liked to swim from morning untill late almost every day. I always reminded her not to swim for too long, but she never listened to me. She was only 16. This year's should be the first time she entered debutante.

She didn't find her talent yet. She didn't have powers. Only she can used magic and all of us can. My mom always spoke to her this-- is she didn't have gifted talent She'll be nothing but shame for the kingdom. I felt bad at her. It's not her fault nor she wanted any of this. Maybe she has one but she didn't figure it out yet.

My youngest sister named Lena Riddle. She has brown short hair with brown eyes and white skin. She often called as my father in girl form. She looked a lot like my father indeed. She was only 10 years old.

My mother, queen Arc-Enciel Riddle. Look i didn't know how mother met father but all i knew is why dad choose to marry her. She has beautiful blonde hair like allysa's. That's why she often called as my mother when she was young.

My mother has red eyes and red lips. She has power too. I didn't know how she got her power but all i knew is her power was to see the future.

My dad, king Mika Riddle was handsome too. He has his own smile that no one's have. He was kind. I loved him so much. His power was to contorl other's mind. That's a dangerous power to have. That's why many kingdom wanted to destroy Riddle.

Between us 3, the most powerful one is Lena. She can control the earth and mind control others. When she just realized her power, she accidently shocked the ground and destroyed an academy.

She might be the most powerful but I'm the smartest and the most perfectionist. I have face like a doll they said. That made me easy to have a boyfriend. Many princes came to my castle to propose but i rejected every one of them.

The same goes to Allysa. But she often ignored them than rejected them. Thought it was more than harsh thing to do she really didn't care about what they called love.

right now i enroll at the royal academy of godenelune. That's why i rarely went back home. It's already half years passed since i first enrolled. And you know what? I'm dating Klaus Goldstein. I'm also a prefect my self. Klaus was older than me tho.

I have the best score on my years and the most beautiful person on the academy too! Aww look I'm not an al serious person like Allysa. I really like to teased people. Allysa and me are partner in crime if it comes to pranking someone.

My life is not so beautiful one. Let's just see what's come next.