Prologue

Sakura was currently drowning in the deep blue ocean. Slowly running of air. The spark of faith, hope, and determination in her heart was slowly fading.

              The will of giving up was slowly conquering her mind and body, discouraging her from completing her
task and desire. Her goal was to reach the surface and breath for fresh air once again, She looked around her and only saw darkness. She could not even see the surface anymore which made her realize that she was really deep into the ocean. This made her lose a significant amount of determination than she lost before.

                   She felt something heavy inside her chest, weighing her down.
She felt all the pain stabbing her repeatedly like a dagger, yet she continued to swim upwards her desired destination, the surface.

Her body was already telling her to give in to the pain and suffering. Her legs and arms were tired, they were about to give up on her. But she felt something inside of her that made kept her going, so all of this would soon be over, but how? It seemed impossible to get out in the unforgiving ocean of depression.

The current underneath her dragged her body forcefully down, away from the surface which made her tear up.

       She could already hear all the voices in her head, telling her to give up.

Her vision blurs, The air inside her lungs lessens, her determination was fading, and her body starts to weaken.

   At this point, her eyelids felt heavy, and her arms and legs are slowing down.

‘Why does the world want me to suffer?' She thought as she closed her eyes gently. She let her body be dragged down by the current.

‘Is this the end'