Chapter 56 Hybrid Puppy Michael

WARNING: abusive past, if this triggers anything for any of you, please don't read. If any of you are going through a hard time, please don't hesitate to talk to me.

There will be cussing in this chapter.

------------------------

Request:
Puppy hybrid Michael

---------------------

Michael (14 at the beginning)- goes into 1yr headspace

Luke- Daddy (af)

Ashton- Dada

Calum- Papa

---------------------

*Before Michael is with the boys*

14 year old Michael was walking along the sidewalk one chilly London night. He was here for his parents work. They never really paid attention to him anymore so he could do whatever he wanted.
Out of no where a guy attacks Michael, putting a cloth up to his nose.
"Take a deep breath beautiful," the guy sneered and Michael's vision went black.

When Michael woke up it was dark and wet. A horrid smell hitting his nose. He was chained to a wall, a collar around his neck.

"HELP" Michael screamed, but that just caused him to get shocked by the collar.

"Shut up you stupid fuck," the guy sneered, shocking the poor boy again. Michael just laid on the ground in agony until he passed out again.

The second Michael passed out, the guy dragged his body to a operating table.
"Time to finally test my experiment, possibly change the world," He then put the experiment to the test, injecting the small boy with what he would hope change him into a dog hybrid.

---

The next day Michael woke up in the same place, except he was placed on a small mat in a metal cage. No chains, no collar.

"Hello?" Michael rasped, weak from the experiment.

"Finally you're awake," the guy snapped, shining a bright light on the frightened boy.
"My experiment finally worked. I have created the first dog hybrid!" The guy yelled.

"What did you do to me!?" Michael sobbed out.

"Well little boy, I injected you with a mixture that turned you half dog, concluding the ears on your head and your tail," He said evilly. Michael just whimpered and curled into a ball.

"Hey! Did I say you could sleep you little fuck!" The man yelled, giving Michael a hard kick to the side, then continuing to beat him senseless.

--

It has been 4 years and today is the day the guy finally beat Michael to his limit. With one blow to the head, Michael's age was regressed. The guy instantly found Michael even more useless and dumped him off on the side of the road.

*boys POV*

We were on our way home from a camping trip, just us boys.

"Don't wanna be an American Idiot," Calum and the boys sang in the car.

"Hey, hey stop, pull over! There is a boy right there!" Ashton shouts over the music. Calum slowly pulls the car over the where Michael was curled up in a ball sleeping. Luke gets out and slowly approaches the boy.

"Hey, hey are you okay?" Luke says softly. Michael bolts awake, instantly scrambling away from the blonde boy.

"Woah buddy it's okay, I won't hurt you. Do you need a place to stay? maybe some new clothes?" Luke offered, seeing the tattered beanie and sweats, no shirt to be found.
Michael burst into tears. The head injury making him forget everything. He had the mind of a one year old.

"Luke, pick him up and carry him to the car. We can't leave him here," Ashton shouted.

"C'mere bub," Luke said softly and he gently picked up the sobbing boy, carrying him to the car.

"Hey buddy, what's your name?" Calum questioned.

"His name is Michael," Ashton stated.

"How do you know that?" Luke asked.

"It's embroidered on the back of his beanie," Ashton said as he took the beanie off to show the boys. But when he took the beanie off, they saw something they weren't expecting.

"He has... puppy ears.." Calum said in shock, not knowing what to do.

"He was obviously abused too," Luke said, looking at all the bruises, scars, and burns littered over Michael's chest and body.

"C'mon let's just get him home," Ashton said so Calum started driving.

-------
part TWO HAHA IM SORRY :) IM JUST REALLY BORED AND IVE HAD THIS PROMPT FOEEVER