Bughead ?

Jughead's P.O.V.

When Betty said she loved me, I was happy, the only problem is that she is a stripper and I will probably look bad for members of The Serpents, I look at her "Heavens, she is so beautiful. I have to get her out of here" I think .

- Betty? -I called.

-Yes? -She replied.

-Do you like what you do? -I asked.

-I love it.- she replied casually.

"What? Does she love what she does?" I think.

- And you would not like to have another life?-I asked.

-What do you mean?- She asked, as if she didn't understand what I was saying.

-Get out of here.- I replied calmly.

- Jug, I make money. - she said.

- I can support you.- I said, looking into those beautiful blue eyes she has.

-Listen, I have to make money tonight or I'm fired and that's when you'll never see me again, Jug.-She said, leaning her head on my chest.

-Let me take care of you, I will give you pleasure tonight, but I would like to get you out of here.-I told her.

-Jug.-She said.

-I need you, Betty Cooper and I will not let another man touch you did you hear me? -I asked.

-Yes, Daddy.-she replied.

"OMG! She didn't say that, she called me Daddy" I think.

-Daddy? -I asked.

- Uhum.-She replied.

-Very well, Baby. Let's start. You are so beautiful.- I told her.

-Thank you Daddy.-She said.

I kiss her intensely, I feel Betty put her arms around my neck in order to deepen our kiss, it is a kiss with passion, from both sides.

I put my body on top of hers, put the condom on my member and penetrate it quickly, I hear Betty scream in pain.

-Shhh ... It will pass, Baby.-I said trying to calm her down.

After ten minutes I start to move slowly inside her, I hear Betty moan with pleasure, I also moan her name, we reach the summit and then we rest.

-Wow.-She said, laughing. "Her laugh is so beautiful. I love to see her laugh. I really have to get her out of here. It's the only way we can be together" I think

-Was it that good, Betty Cooper?-I asked, knowing full well that she loved it.

-Yes, in fact you are a demon in bed.-She said.

-Who told you that? -I asked still not believing what I'm hearing.

-Toni.-She replied calmly.

"Toni, I had already been involved with her, however, she had told me that she loved Cheryl. Honestly I think they make a super hot couple" I think.

-You are so sexy Juggie.-She said.

-Juggie? -I asked.

-Don't you like it? - she asked .

-I love it.- I replied.