Part 4- What really happened

12.10 Am that night

Kathir is in tears and gets up to walk out but stumbles and falls over in the bed. While falling down he holds mulla for support and ends up pulling her down with him..

Kathir can feel her soft body pressed on top of him and he has to fight hard to stay focused on her face. He feels a little dizzy due to proximity.
They stare at each other for several seconds. Mulla tries to get up but kathir puts an arm around her hips and holds her there.

M blushing bright red- Vidunga ena panreeha???

He is staring at her intently. She isn't really upset with this. Not even a little. She is so close to him that she can smell the alcohol on him but somehow it isn't so unpleasant now. She likes this moment with him. He so rarely had touched her that this seems like a new exciting experience.  However angry she may be with him for drinking she knows he wouldn't have tried hold her there if he hadn't been drunk.

Kathir is mesmerised by her eyes and her how her lips quiver in a half smile. He doesn't want to let go. He knows he should .

K- Romba azhaga Iruka . Enaku Vida manasilla. Ana...

He takes his hand off suddenly. Mulla sits up. Kathir gets up unsteadily and tries to walk to the door.

M- vida manusuilla nu sonega. Ipa vittutu engayo poreeha?

K- Unaku pidikala ila.

M- Yar sona. Pidikamala ungalukkaga ambuttu neram kathukitu irupaha?

K- Nee mathavanga thapa neika vendam nu ithelam seira. Na kita vanthale unaku than pidikathe. Na ayuka sata. Moota thukaravan athane.. Na ini Un kita vara maten. Nee thalli iru appidiye ona rasichukaren. Athu pothum

M mindvoice- Ena aachu ivahuluku en ipidi Kudichutu olaraha.

Mulla goes up to him and takes his arms

M- vanga vanthu padunga. Ungalukku over aiduchunu thonuthu..
Kathir tries to take his hand away.

K- Unaku than pidikala ila en thodra?

M- Aiyo paduthareeha.. Ipa pidikala nu yaar sona. Vanga vanthu padunga

She drags him to the bed. And makes him sit.

K- Nee than sona. . Ana enaku una romba pudikum. Un Kannu.. Athu appidi irukum naal poora patthukita irukalam.. Nee ivlo azhaga Iruka na romba sumara iruken athan unaku ena pidikala.

M- Enaku Ungala pudikum. Romba pudikum. Neegalum romba azhaga than irukiha. Pothuma.. Neega ipa thunguga. Mathatha kalala pesikalam.

Kathir shakes his head sadly

K- ila na nambamaten. Nee nadikara

Mulla looks at him in disbelief. 

M mindvoice- Ena aachu ivahuluku. En ippidye solitrukaha.

K- Nee yaarukahavum en kita nadika vendam..

She leans over and kisses him on the lips. Then his forehead.

She softly caresses his face and hair and kisses his forehead again then pulls back.

M- Ipavathu nambuga. Enaku Ungala romba pudikum.

She is a smiling happily but lies down on the mat in the floor.

Kathir is sitting still. But smiling broadly.

K- Inum seriya nambikai varala pakathula vanthu namba vei en aasa pondatti...

Mulla cannot help but laugh..

M- Neega nalla kudichirkiha. Inniki vendam. Innoru naal.

K- Purushan aasya kekaren nambikai thara Matiya. Unakum ena Pidichurku thane?

Mulla gets up grinning

M- Vida matiha pola.

She gets up goes over and sits next to him.

M- Ipa ena...

K smirking- Vera ena?

Before she could respond. Kathir kisses her taking her breath away. Mulla is shocked at first but responds soon enough. When he pulls away first she is little disappointed.

K- Ipa thirumba kizha ponuma?

M- Venam