Part 1

Your breath was knocked out of you as your boyfriend slammed you against the wall.

"Tae-" you gasped, trying to push him off of you, but failing miserably. "Tae, we're going to be late."

"Then we'll be late." He growled, attacking your neck with his lips. He pushed your legs apart with his thigh and began to pull down the straps of your dress.

"Seriously Tae, the others will be waiting and I'm not getting ready again." You said, pulling him off of your neck. He placed his hands on the wall, either side of your head and leaned in so his lips were touching your ear.

"I'm warning you Y/N, don't make me wait." He grabbed one of your hands and placed it on his bulge. "You've done this to me, and you need to fix it." He growled, pushing your legs further apart. "You can't wear a dress that tight and not expect me to do something about it."

His words went straight to your core, but you weren't going to give in. You looked directly into his dark eyes.

"No, Tae."

His expression darkened for a moment, but then he smirked.

"Your choice."

The car journey was mostly quiet. Taehyung was driving; his big hands gripped the steering wheel and his jaw was clenched. He shut down most of your attempts to make conversation and so you just stared out of the window instead.

When you pulled up to the restaurant, you saw Jimin and Jungkook waiting outside.

"Hey Y/N! Why are you late?" Jungkook asked, pulling you into a hug.

"Trust me, we could have been a lot later." You said, glancing at Taehyung as he hugged Jimin.

Jungkook gave you a questioning look before deciding to drop the subject.

"Let's go in." Jimin suggested "Everyone's waiting."

"Hang on a minute, hyung." Taehyung interjected "I need to have a word with Y/N"

"You had the whole car journey to talk to her." Jungkook laughed, but was instantly silenced by Taehyung's glare.

"Let's just wait inside." Jimin suggested as he pushed Jungkook through the door and into the restaurant.

You looked up at your boyfriend before you were once again, suddenly forced up against a wall, with Taehyungs arms trapping you and his warm breath against your neck.

"I warned you Y/N, but you didn't listen. Now you're going to have to face the consequences." He growled in your ear. One of his large hands made its way to your underwear, and with a single movement, he ripped them off. You gasped.

"Teases don't deserve underwear." He whispered as he pocketed what remained of your thong. He let you go and gestured for you to enter the restaurant. "After you."

When you entered the restaurant, you were greeted by the rest of your friends and quickly shown to your table. Taehyung suddenly seemed to be his normal, bubbly self, and so you allowed yourself to lose yourself in conversation with Hoseok, who was opposite you, although you were slightly uncomfortable and wondered if it was obvious that you weren't wearing any underwear.

You were talking to Yoongi when it started. You felt a warm, strong hand on your leg. You looked up to see Taehyung deep in conversation with Namjoon, as if nothing was happening, but his hand was resting on your knee. You decided to ignore it and continue talking to Yoongi.

But then his hand began to move. First, he was just rubbing your knee, which you could cope with. But then he moved his hand so it was resting on your thigh.