Chapter 14

Hello guys. Another chapter brought to you by Dododo22 make sure to say thank you.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading

°°°°°

Chanyeol got used to Baekhyun by now and Baekhyun was happy about it, but there is one thing that made him go crazy.

Chanyeol being comfortable around Baekhyun meant that he would go around their room without anything covering his lower parts.

He only wore a big hoodie with his fluffy tail cutely swinging from left to right. And if you asked Baekhyun about it, it’s a Huge turn on for him.
He can hardly control himself when his mate asked him innocently to help him bath.

Considering how his mate affected him the past days he was going to refuse but Chanyeol used his secret weapon. CUTE PUPPY EYES and Baekhyun would do anything he asked like a loyal puppy. Yeah, the king of dragons turns into a soft gentle man when it comes to his mate.

So right now, Baekhyun had just come back from one of his meetings. He was so tired and he just wanted to throw himself on the bed and maybe cuddle with his mate a little.

But NO, the sight that welcomed him made the tiredness go away. In fact it caused him to heat up and get energized instead. There on the bed, was his mate with one of his shirt on. Lying down with his face buried in the sheets ass up.

There was a thick smell in the air

There was a thick smell in the air. And it made Baekhyun feel dizzy. Getting closer to Chanyeol, he noticed how his thighs were wet and after a bit of investigation the culprit was his dripping wet hole.
OHHHH, he got it now. His mate was in heat. Oh how he had wished for this moment to come.

“Chan, babe. I’m back" Baekhyun sat on the bed next to him. Reaching for his hair, he ruffled it softly causing Chanyeol to moan in relief. He had been feeling strange and only Baekhyuns scent seemed to sooth him and this is why he was wearing his clothes

"W...welcome back, Hyun" Chan shifted a little so he can look up at Baekhyun. He noticed the look he was giving him. HIS MATE REALIZED. He buried his face again, deeper this time.

“D...don’t look at me like this. It's soo embarrassing" Chanyeol said with flushed cheeks.

Baekhyun laughed gently, “There’s nothing to get embarrassed about, baby. It’s a normal thing to go in heat. All Omegas do. Especially after finding their mates. It's just a way for your body to say it's ready" He said while turning chanyeol over, “Now look at me baby, don’t be shy. I’m gonna take care of you. You trust me, right?"

Getting a small nod, he smiled widely- more like a smirked - .
“I'm gonna take care of you , baby" Baekhyun said while going on top of him.

“B...Baek , pleaaase it’s getting too hot" Chanyeol said panting.
“What do you want me to do?" Baekhyun asked while taking of his shirt.
“A...Anything... just do some thing please" Having his Omega begging him like this was enough.

He took off the shirt on his mate and threw it somewhere in the room. Then started showering his body with kisses and bites.
Chanyeol’s heat was getting stronger, so he was getting impatient. He was whimpering and moaning loudly. His hole soaking the bed.

Baekhyun got to Chanyeol’s hole and gave it a few licks, “Hmmm, tastes soo good baby. Just as good as you smell" He pushed his tongue inside and added a finger slowly.

“Ahhh ... Baek...Hyun ...Al...pha... ahh” Chanyeol was pushing his ass against Baekhyun’s face. His omega instincts pushing to seek only the touch of his alpha.
“Feeling good baby? Getting your hole sucked by me, by your Alpha" Baekhyun replaced his tongue with two more fingers.

“Yes, aaah yes..." Baekhyun moved his fingers deeper until Chanyeol’s body jolted in pleasure. “Found it, baby" Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol and pulled his fingers slightly.

“Nooo, please don’t" Chanyeol whines softly , trying to chase Baekhyun’s fingers .
“Don’t worry, baby. I’ll fill you up with something much bigger" Baekhyun stood up and take of his remaining clothes and hovered over Chanyeol.

He was about to push in when he noticed his mate shaking a little, “Chan baby. Are you okay?" He said worriedly, “Did I hurt you?”
The last thing he wanted to do was to hurt his mate.

“N...no... it’s just ... it’s going to hurt a lot, right?" Chan said and looked away. His body was burning yet he was scared. It’s not like he doesn’t trust Baekhyun. It’s his first time and he had gone through a lot of pain in his life.

“Don’t be scared baby. It might hurt a little, but I promise it’ll feel good" Baekhyun said while giving him soft kisses on his jaw and face.
“Okay, Hyun. I trust you. Please go ahead" Chanyeol said and wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s neck, holding onto him tightly.

“If it’s to much , tell me to stop"
Baekhyun said and pushed his length slowly, “Damn baby, so f*cking tight, taking me so well."
Baekhyun gave him time to adjust. “Does it hurt a lot?" he asked while holding himself not to fuck the life out of his mate.

“A little only. Move please"
Baekhyun thrusted hard and deep. Making Chanyeol scream in pleasure, “More... Alpha... aaahhh... more..." Baekhyun was so close “What my baby wants...my baby gets" His thrusts got faster, every thrust hitting his mates sweet spot making him scream.

Baekhyun was licking and sucking on Chanyeol’s neck, but he never bit him. He wasn’t sure if his mate was ready for that much. It wasn't just about marking him as his but his mate was different. The bite would also change him and so he decided he would wait until Chanyeol was fully ready.

Distracting himself with Chanyeol’s moans, he continued thrusting until Chanyeol screamed and shook in completion while he filled his mate to the brim.

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol’s lips softly, “I love you so much Chanyeol" He pulled him toward his chest and covered both of them.

“I love you too, Baekhyun. Thanks for accepting me and being here for me" Baekhyun felt tears on his chest.
"Baby what's wrong. Why are you crying" Baekhyun never wanted to see his mate said or crying?
"I'm just...just so happy...thank you"
"No thank you Chan. You have brought light into my world and I would have never imagined a more perfect mate" Baekhyun said before kissing his mate and pulling their bodies closer together.
With that, the couple slept in each other’s arms peacefully. Enjoying the warmth they shared.

°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for all the name contributions for the triplets. As you have decided it's two boys and one girl and the highest voted names are Yeri, Ren and Ken. Thanks again guys. Looking forward to more updates and tell me what you think about the triplets.

©chubbyeol_jones

©chubbyeol_jones