Chapter 1: Storytime

Jen's POV

"Hey guys, welcome back to our channel" I said
"So we realized that we've had this channel for about a year and a half and we've never done a storytime ." Leah said taking over.
"So we're gonna do one right now because you guys don't even know how we met or when we got together, plus we've got nothing better to do, so let's get started."

"You guys always ask how we met and to be honest, it's really lame and corny." I said.
"She fell into my lap, she literally fell on me." Leah said.
"Well it not like you had any problems with it." I said mean mugging her.
"Of course I didn't, a fine ass woman was sitting on my lap, why would i be mad?"
"You're a hot mess." I told her, laughing.
"Yeah, but i'm your hot mess."
"I- That was so corny. Anyways, let's get on with the story."

{Flashbacks/storytimes are in bold}

Jen's POV
I was on the 6 train heading to Manhattan from the Bronx. I teach at a very successful dance studio and I teach hip-hop and salsa.

I was standing up holding onto the railing, when the train suddenly stopped and I flew back into somebody's lap. I didn't want to turn around, I was super embarrassed.

"Um, are you okay?" A female voice asked. Thank god it's not a dude. My face turned red as I turned to look at her. Well damn, she was gorgeous. I didn't realize I was staring until she tried to get my attention.

"Are you okay?" she repeated.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking." We sat there in an awkward silence. I was still sitting in her lap and I didn't want to move because I that would make it even more awkward and I was comfortable.

I decided to introduce myself, "I'm Jennifer"
"Leah, nice to meet you."
"I guess you want me to off you now?" I asked, trying to make it less awkward.
"I don't mind, it's not everyday a beautiful woman falls onto your lap."
"That was corny."
"Yet, you're still blushing, so I must not be that corny."
"Oh no you are, but you're cute so you get a pass."
"You're not so bad
yourself." she said and winked.

"Next stop 23rd street." The automatic train voice said.
"Thats where I leave beautiful, here's my number." she said handing me a sheet of paper. I got off her lap and sat in the seat next to hers.
"Now stopping at 23rd street." The voice said.
"I'll be waiting for your text." and then she walked away. Fuck, I might be in love. I put her number in my phone and put her name as 'Leah😋😩" cause she was fine. When the train pulled up to my stop, I started walking to the studio.

I sent her a text,
Jen: You free saturday?"
Leah: Is this the beautiful Jennifer from the train?
Jen: Maybe...
Leah: Well if it is her, she should know that I am free Saturday and we can meet at The Bonnie at 8.
Jen: She'll definitely be there.

{End of story}

"See guys, corny, just hella corny." I said.
"I think it's cute, it's like we were meant to be." Leah said.
"I thought I was supposed to be the mushy one in our relationship." I pouted.
"You are, you're my mushy baby and I love you." she said before pecking my lips a few times.
"I love you too. Alright guys, that's the end of this video, make sure you like, comment, and subscribe."