Miss Kairo

I walked to Miss Kairo's house, she was one of the older members of my town, coming from Centeral America in the 1950's, though, for her age, she is rather young looking. I walked into the patio she had on her house, the screen windows with linen curtains covered the windows, leaving the area dark.

She opened the door and smiled.

"Hello young man, it's so good to see you again." she said, smiling.

"People say you know a lot about strange and mysterious stuff, I was wondering if you knew about about that punch dagger the crazy man had." I asked, showing the picture from the local news website.

(The dagger)

"Oh no dear, I haven't seen anything like that, though, it does look strange

"Oh no dear, I haven't seen anything like that, though, it does look strange." She said.

"Ok, thank you, sorry if I made you feel weird, it's just, everyone says you and your daughter know a lot of weird cryptic stuff." I said.

"Oh it doesn't bother me, please come in, I can have my daughter look at it." She said.

I hesitated, I had a thought it is strange, I shouldn't come in to the house. I pushed the thoughts away, and entered. Walking in, the building was fairly dark, light with Black lights, giving everything a purple hazy color.

I sat down on the couch, and Miss Kairo sat down across from me. Her daughter walked in, a young girl dressed in a sports bra, workout shorts, and wearing a hijab, Miss Kairo wore one as well, but was in a flowing dress that went to her ankles, and had sleeves that reached her elbow.

Comparing the 2, they were oil and water.

"Lila, we have a guest, put some clothes on." Miss Kairo said.

For her age, Miss Kairo was extremely young looking, black hair, smooth skin, she was rather muscular, and well, the rare occasions she had been out, such as the New Years party, it was clear that she, had rather amazing "assets".

Lila was a bit different, she had long black hair, and smooth skin, as well as well defined muscles. She lacked the size of her mothers front assets, but made it up in the back.

I turned, looking out the window, which was covered by a screen and linen curtain, seeing the soldier with the telescopic eye.

As I turned, I saw a humanoid like shape, naked, with large breasts, and beautiful appearance, about to punch me. I ducked quickly, dodging the punch.

"So, you can see them as well." Lila said.

I turned, seeing Lila and Miss Kairo looking at me, 2 ghost hovering over them.

Lila's stand: perhaps

Miss Kairo's stand:Gr8ness