Chapter Thirty Seven: Sex, and Revenge

Pic of Emma^^^^^
Chapter Thirty Seven: Sex, and Revenge
Hayley's POV

My eyes opened and I see Lail with a smirk in his face I rolled my eyes and took Ryilen form him. He pulls me closer and kiss my lips softly. I smile at him and he looks at me with a smirk he takes Ryilen from and hands her to Jax.

"Leave." He says

Everyone exits the room and Lail steps closer to me. I take I step back but Lail grabs my waist and pulls me into him. He kisses my neck softly and pulls me closer to him. I decide even if I'm not going to sleep with him I can still make him think I'm.

"If I say you are then you our." Lail smirk

I say nothing but he's going to learn to stay out me head. I garb his penis through his pants and I push myself closer to him backing him into the wall. I can see the list in his eyes and I can feel his jr growing in my hand but I grip tighter and push closer.

"Now listen here boy stay out my fucking head because one day your going to see or hear something you don't want to and that's your fault." I whisper

He growls and I let an involuntary moan slip out and he smirks and spins us around so I'm pushed up against the wall. I smrik and pull his head down and into a kiss and he picks me up and wraps my legs around his waist. He push closer to me and I think I might give in.

"Like hell you will he is cut of." Lilly yells

"I never agreed to that so as far as I know I can have sex with him." I say

"We are one so no you can't I swear Hayley."

"Fine." I say

I cut the connection and I focus back on Lail and I didn't even notice he had moved us to our room.

"Lail your cut off." I say breathlessly as he sucks on my neck. I feel him smirk against my neck then he lifts his head.

"Who said I was Lail." Ryder smirks

I smile and I look at him.

"Loophole." I say

I takes that and tosses me on the bed and shriek as he climbs on top of me. He growls seductively in ny ear. I roll my eyes and pull him closer to me he pulls off my pants and panties. I pull his shirt off just to tease him. He growls and I smile

"Don't tease me." He says in a husky voice

I trail my heads up his back as hile kissed my neck pulling my shirt over my head. I slowly unbutton his pants and slide them off. He kisses down my neck and stomach. I I slip off his pants and lets just say HBO couldn't even handle what went down in that room three times.

=================================

I walked into the kitchen and I am so so so scared because Ryder got a bitch walking funny. I walk in and hurry to find a sit Nemo notices and he smiles at me.

"So Hayley why you walking funny." He smirks

"Because nuna ya business." I bark

Just then Ryder walks in the kitchen with freshly wet hair and and big smirk. I look down at my hands as he walks up and kisses my cheek.

"You had have cause I did." He whispers in my ear. I blush and Nemo smile grows

"You had sex with Lail didn't you." He states

"Nope." I say

The girls look at me and Kourtney eyes widen.

"You dirty little slut you had sex didn't you Hayley." She says