𝐢𝐢. the scout regiment

𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀.⛧ : · •
𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

❛ and it begins... ❞

∘◦ ⛧ミ ◦∘

        "WHAT GOT INTO YOU AKIRA ARE YOU MAD! SURVEY CORPS that suicide do you know the mortality rate!" heaved Pino and Jami, Pino having sighed up for the Military Police as usual and Jami opting for the same as that was what would make her father wanted. Akira was feeling dizzy she had no idea why she had not moved her legs would not budge, was it the liquor, her nerves, what it was she wasn't sure but the horror had worn off and Akira felt somewhat at peace with her decision. Jami was stricken although she held the hard exterior she was worried for one of the few friends she had managed to make during the three years if hell they'd been put through.

"Pino! Pino! Relax, breathe I am okay I will be okay. I made this choice on my own accord I know it was a spur of the moment thing, but all this training the hours the weeks the fucking years we put in to perfect our techniques all to laze around! I won't have it you guys can slack t but I intend to put my training to use."

Pino blanched. he expected this from anyone but Akira she had-was always been in it for number one, but all this talk about for the greater good it wasn't like her at all. It was his fault he had talked her into the drinking; he had talked her into letting loose, and now she had frozen up and would be dead by Titan. The tears welled up in his eyes as his vision blurred, they slowly slipped out of his eyes rolling down his face.

"P...P...Pino are you crying...stop what' gotten into you," Akira grasped for answers, Jami stared eyes wide.

"I've signed you up for d...d..death sentence, I..if I hadn't gotten you drunk you would have walked away joined the MPs with me with Takishio everyone...everyone else," Pino stumbled over his words as she choked on sobs, Akira froze Pino had endured the worst if the worst he fell right on his wrist his weight crushing it and hadn't shed a tear.

"Pino this was my idea, you can't blame yourself for this," pleaded Akira grabbing him by the shoulders but Pino continued to sob helplessly trembling between her arms. "For god's sake get it together soldier is this how you intend to assist the MPs, you can barely handle this emotional blow had your training done nothing to raise your awareness Asgari."

And with that Akira took her hands of Pino's shoulders and decided to march away, he was her closest friend a tough headed man. The other Scouts sat at a table on there own chatting among themselves, since most of them had their eyes set on the Scout Regiment they already were established friends whereas Akira bonded with all the now MPs or Garrison members. 

To Akira's surprise, Eleanor Grace raised her hand waving her over to the table, it wasn't hard to notice that Walter Akagi tried to pull her hand down making a face at her. Despite this Akira shoved her glasses up the bridge of her nose and decided to walk over, these people would eventually become her close comrades and it would be better to have them as friends as she would be fighting for her life with them.