Chapter 2

After crying for a whole bunch minutes, You felt broken inside. You feel a light tap on my shoulder, it's Anthony. "What", You ask. "I'm sorry about her, she can be a jerk sometimes.". "It's fine, but it still hurts.". You see Skylyr and Kyleigh running down the hall to come and see me. "OMG are you okay!". "yeah, I'm fine.". Kyleigh walks me down the hallway while Skylyr stays behind. You started to wonder why. It was around time to go home, so You packed up. After You got in my car, Skylyr ran up to my car. "What?". "ANTHONY BROKE UP WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!". "WHAT!". You could not believe it. You stormed home and got in my comfy clothes.

As you started to do my homework, my door bell rang

As you started to do my homework, my door bell rang. You walked slowly down my stairs to see a tall boy standing there. "It might the mailman.". You opened the door to see Anthony standing there holding flowers. "Um hello?". "May I come in?". We went up to my room and we talked for a bit. "Again I'm super sorry about my ex.". "It's fine.". We stared at each other for 5 seconds. He leaned in a kissed me. You couldn't believe it. He leaned in again. You kissed him back. You laugh at him when he just stood there in shock.