Chapter 2: Confrontation

Me: OK here we go chapter 2.
______________________________________

All of was inside Annie's sitting down at a large table that was long enough to support eight or more people, the girls were sitting on one side while me and my friends were sitting on the other side.

"Well then, what did you want to talk to us about, Red. Then again I'm pretty sure I have good idea what you girls wanna say." I said as began eating some snacks.

"Well, how can I put this, um...."  Blossom said as she scratched her head.

"We know you guys have super powers!" Buttercup blurted out. It was a real good thing the girls asked Annie to close the store before we had this conversation.

I looked at Buttercup then looked at Blossom "I figured as much, I could hear you and Ms. Snow white here talkin' when we were in class."

"What!? How did you hear us!?"

"Red, just because y'all are whispering doesn't mean I can't hear y'all, I have some sharp hearing plus you were sitting right behind me."

Blossom had a slight blush on her face as she looked away from me rubbing the back of her head feeling embarrassed "oh... yea..."

"While we're on the topic we know you four are the Powerpuff Girls."

"Well I guess Blossom was right, they did figure it out." Bubbles said

"I mean, it truly wasn't that hard, you all have the same eyes, same hair, after today it just pretty much confirmed it." Denzil said as he began to eat some snacks Annie had brought to the table.

"By the way, is it safe talking about this in front of Annie?" I said as I pointed at her.

Annie just smiled at me "I know it's alright, I'm actually well aware who the girls are, they've informed on the whole thing last year."

"Wait really?"

"Yea, well, you see... I got hit with one of those black z rays and apparently when I put on make-up I turn into this villain called Sedusa, this is what I look like." She said as she took out her phone and showed me and the guys a picture.

" She said as she took out her phone and showed me and the guys a picture

"Yesh, talk about a bad day." I said as shuddered a bit "But uh those are some-" Before I could finish my sentence Denzil punched my head hard. "OW, MAN, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?"

"Don't you even finish that God damn sentence before I call you know who up here!"

My skin started to turn pale as I started sweating bullets I mean have you ever seen a black person turn pale in fear!? "Please...don't call her up here..."

Blossom looked at me with a confused look on her face"Um is he ok and who are you guys talking about?"

"It's no one important, it's just someone who loves to hunt him down, we find it quite enjoyable and hilarious." Denzil said as he crossed his arms.