Chapter 1

The team was gathered in the conference room, going over a case about a sadistic serial killer in Reid's hometown and making comments about the murders as usual. Sometime during the case briefing, Reid rushed out of the room. The second his chair was empty, the team looked through the windows in the room to see into the bullpen to see where the young doctor was going. They watched as he walked into the bathroom. Then they looked at each other and sighed. Morgan broke the painfully awkward silence, "So.. who's going to follow pretty boy?"
Rossi sighed and replied, "Morgan, he went to the bathroom. Nobody should follow him unless they're sure something is wrong." Morgan left the room anyway. He went to the bathroom and found the door locked, so of course he knocked.
"Hey pretty boy? You alright? Why's the door locked man?"
Reid gulped and nodded even though he knew Morgan couldn't see him. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine ! It's all good in here! I-I just um..I didn't even notice I locked it. My bad." he laughed a little and unlocked the door. Morgan almost instantly walked in, blinking and growling quietly at the almost overwhelming scent of strawberries and chocolate. He looked at Reid, confusion and worry all over his face.
"Reid? You okay man? You uh..you really smell like um.. strawberries and chocolate..."
Reid nodded once more, clearly nervous and embarrassed with the pink and red tint covering his cheeks. "I-I'm fine. Totally fine. I'm going to assume that was just a flirty compliment purely because the difference of our primal ranks. You know you're an alpha while I-I'm an omega...sorry.. I'm rambling again."
Morgan sighed, "Look man, it's okay if something is up..just..tell me. Okay?"
Reid smiled shyly, "Of course.. I'd tell you.." he shook his head as if he was trying to shake a thought away. He then took a few steps away from Morgan and whimpered. "C-Could you um..b-back up? O-Or even better..uh..g-go? Th-They need you in there..."
Morgan was even more confused. "Spencer, what's going on man? Talk to me." Morgan moved closer to Reid but backed up when he heard someone clear their throat from behind him. Hotch had entered the bathroom adding to the awkward tension. Reid whimpered once more but quieter.
"I-I'm okay, sir. Just finished washing my hands.. I'm going to go grab my bag and get on the jet." Reid quickly left the two alphas alone and went to the rest of the group. Only stopping to take his scent suppressors. Hotch looked at Morgan.
"Is he alright? Or was he just using the restroom?"
Morgan frowned, "I don't know..but I do think he hasn't been keeping schedule with his suppressants. His scent was just..so strong.."
Hotch nodded and responded, "I noticed it too. Everyone has. He smells like chocolate and strawberries, but don't tell him that. I'm afraid he'll be upset if it's pointed out." With no emotions on Hotch's face, he left and followed the team onto the jet. Morgan followed the fellow alpha male to the jet.
Once on the plane, the five alphas and one omega chose their seats and got comfy. Reid was curled up on the couch with Morgan sitting at his feet, Hotch sat in the booth with Rossi, while Emily and JJ sat in chairs opposite to each other. About halfway through the flight, everyone was asleep. It was a long way from Quantico, Virginia to Las Vegas, Nevada.