c5

A Lamborghini stopped at the high school entrance.  It's bright, rare pink color indicated that it was extremely expensive.   Along the way, it had attracted a lot of attention and now it has stopped at the entrance of the aristocrat school.  Even those wealthy young masters and young misses also knew that this kind of limited edition Lamborghini was not easily available to just anyone with money.

            There were only two units of this edition of Lamborghini in the world.  The garish pink was not tacky and under the sunshine, it gave a charming mesmerizing luster, exuding fashionable popular essence.  When it was not yet officially launched, it had already garnered a lot of interest among the wealthy.

            Students stopped in their tracks, milling around the car, waiting with curiosity to see the owner of the car.  They knew that only the wealthy could afford this car and the owner's background would be extraordinary to be able to buy this popular limited edition luxury car. 

            The door opened.  First, a pair of seven-inch black dotted Mary Jane high heels appeared and then a pair of slender long legs in brush denim shorts covering beautiful curvy sexy buttocks followed.   So enchantingly sexy it made people want to whistle.  The left shoulder of a white-collar long T-shirt embedded with crystal diamond black skull moved into view.  A pair of purple skull cross earrings dangled from the ears, light maroon curls glowed in the sun with a touch of gold, and with black nail polished fingers, she took off her red rim sunglasses.

            In the sun, her eye color was subdued, a light shade of brown with mixed-blood facial features of oriental look.  Her white skin was the color of milk with a high straight nose and full rosy lips.  She stood upright with a beautiful and arrogant posture like a mighty queen. 

            Seeing her, the students around the car instantly understood why she could possess this limited edition luxury car.

            Luo Anhai, the successor of the Luo Corporation is known in the celebrity circle as the Queen.  Not only is she outstanding in looks, but also her wealth runs into billions of dollars.  She does not have to rely on Luo Corporation and when she was 20 years old, she inherited the legacy that her maternal grandfather and mother left her.  She then created a shopping site, recruiting the industry's most talented designers and sold all kinds of fashion products on her site.

            She bought the largest advertisement space in all the major websites, newspapers and magazines, and in just a short one month, her own shopping site skyrocketed to fame.  All items on her site were sold in limited quantities and sometimes auctions would be held and only VIP members would be allowed to attend. 

            She worked on people's vanity and only the top 30 highest spenders would be VIP members and VIP status would only be valid for a period of one year.  The shopping site specialized in the female market and the monthly turnover reached ten million.

            In just two years, other than the investment in her shopping site, Luo Anhai also invested in real estate funds and stocks.  Her foresight was extremely good and the value of the properties that she invested in, rose multiple times over.  She bought her own private jet and luxury cruise liner with her own hard-earned money.  She even bought a castle in England as her private manor.

            Many nobles and the wealthy pursued her……and like a queen overflowing with self-confidence, everyone irresolutely had to surrender to her.