[ 𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘 ]

[ 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ✨]

[ 𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 ✨]

story keys: ( BF/N ) = best friend name
( H/C ) hair color

Y/N'S POV

That mission with (BF/N) was exhausting.
you had to fight 2 demons, very strong ones at that.
I felt dirty and tired and just wanted to be in the arms of my boyfriend, tanjiro. As soon as walked through the door the delicious smell of soba hit my nose.

I decided to go take a shower then wait to sit down with tanjiro to eat the dinner that he made for the two of you. I took the time to turn on the water making sure it was warm but not too hot, also making sure to put some epsom salt into the bath to make it more soothing.

47 minutes later

Finally i felt free all the dirt that was currently making me feel uncomfortable, stepping out of the tub, i walk towards me and tanjiro's shared bedroom drying myself. i saw tanjiro sitting in front of our mirror and i noticed a slight difference in his appearance.

"hi (y/n)-chan!" he said looking at me with a smile and stop brushing his hair, but i was too busy staring at him having some jumbled perverted thoughts. "y/n-chan..?" he said looking at you confused waving a hand in front of your face.

"o-oh..hi tanjiro-kun!" you said blushing looking into his eyes and smiled admiring the cute hairstyle he went with. if he knew what i was thinking he would probably be really disappointed with you.

( y/n mumbling ) "he looks so hot with his hair down, he should keep it down more.." not knowing i said that out loud until i heard tanjiro's fake cough trying to get my attention.

HE HEARD WHAT I HAD SAID

I then turned deep red, embarrassed but much to my suprise tanjiro didn't say anything. he showed his emotions from his actions. let's just say i had a lot of relief after that mission.